Chinese telecommunication company TENAA that is in charge of certifying new smartphones produced the images of a new Nokia smartphone, which is most most likely an special for the Chinese market. This smartphone Nokia TA-1258 is the initial one to appear right after Nokia X71, which was declared back again in April 2019.
According to the certification, this affordable smartphone will be heading to China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, but the existence of the assistant button would make it a bit peculiar since Google doesn’t have its expert services functioning in China. Nokia TA-1258 seems a bit like Nokia 5.1, and it will be coming in two colours, Nordic Blue and Sand Gold in accordance to Google translate.
Here are the discovered specs of TA-1258:
- Display screen: 5.99″ 720×1440 Liquid crystal display display screen
- Dimensions: 159.6×77×8.5mm
- Memory: 3GB of RAM
- Interior memory: 32GB / 64GB of storage
- Principal digicam: 8MP again digicam
- Selfie digital camera: 5MP front digital camera
- Battery: 3040mAh battery
- Processor: 1.6GHz Octa-Main CPU
- OS: Android 10
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, proximity sensor, gentle sensor, fingerprint reader
- Colour solutions: Nordic Blue, Gold Sand
So, what do you imagine of this one? Nokia Cellular wasn’t so keen on bringing smartphones to China, but alternatively was marketing characteristic telephones because the smartphone market place is very a lot crowded there. Anyhow, there is normally a position for Nokia in the decrease price vary since the Nokia model is much more valued than some other manufacturers that are featuring inexpensive smartphones.
Many thanks Venkatesh for the idea 😉
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.