Today, Wednesday, February 16, 2022, the latest TFT update has finally appeared on the live servers! After Teamfight Tactics Set 6.5 has been live on the test server for some time, all TFT fans can now access the new content and enjoy the new champions, abilities, traits, and augments.
As always, the mid-series update brings a bunch of new units and replaces existing ones. But the increases were also worked diligently. As Riot Games announces, not only will a number of these valuable bonuses be removed from the game, but more than 80 new hextech augmentations await us with the Neon Nights update. In relation to the elements of the game, the hem of the night is added.
The following augmentations are removed:
- heart of the academy
- imperial heart
- double rule
- protective heart
- academy shield
- imperial crest
- One for all
- protective crest
- soul of the academy
- imperial soul
- protective soul
Examples of new raises
This is probably the wrong place to list all of the 80+ new augments. Still, Riot Games is featuring some of the favorites included in the game as of today.
- Blue battery (silver, gold): After using his ability, your units restore a constant amount of mana.
- Scoundrel Thieves (Gold): Yordles will occasionally spawn with an item component.
- double trouble (Silver, Gold, Prismatic): If you have exactly two copies of a unit on your field, its attack damage, ability power, armor, and magic resist are all increased. If you increase the star rank of a unit involved in the last battle to 3, you gain a 2-star copy of that unit.
- little titans (Prismatic): Your Tactician grows in size and heals for 35 health. You can now exceed the 100 life limit.
- future view (Gold, Prismatic): Gain Zephyr/Mistral once. Find out who you’re going to fight next (more on that later).
- recombiner (Silver): Champions on your field are permanently transformed into random champions that cost 1 more gold. Get 2 magnetic removers.
- the golden egg (Prismatic): Obtain a giant golden egg that hatches in 5 turns.
- relics of light (Prismatic) – Open an armory and choose 1 of 4 unique light items.
- triforce (Silver, Gold, Prismatic): Your 3 gold units gain health, mana, and attack speed.
- give me five (Prismatic): Win three 5-gold champions.
edge of the night
We already mentioned at the beginning that Seam of the Night will be added as an item in TFT. Of course, someone else has to give in for the combination to be available. You can no longer combine them into the familiar Guardian Angel. The reason this item was removed from the game is due to the loss of aggro that comes with activating revive. This buff is too strong relative to some champions’ abilities, especially when they can keep casting their ability while reviving.
In order to restart aggro in the game in a different way, the sword and armor are now combined to form Seam of the Night. This grants the wearer a short camouflage as soon as they drop below 50 percent of their health points. Also, all negative effects on it are removed. After stealth, Edge of the Night grants an additional 30 percent attack speed.
New champions and attributes.
With Neon Nights, more than 20 new units make their way into TFT. Three champions also change their attributes and Vi gains a new ability. We have reached the new champions and attributes. But before we get into that, we want to briefly point out which attributes and champions are no longer available.
Discontinued Content (Champions and Traits):
- academy Including Garen, Graves, Katarina, Lux, Yone, Yuumi
- Imperials including Samira, Zion
- protective including kitchen, Zion
- sisters (Vi and Jinx remain)
- Twisted Fate, Kog’Maw, Tristana, Trundle, Shaco, Taric, Lissandra, Janna, Urgot, Akali
- Hextech (2/4/6/8) Hextech units gain a shield every few seconds. While active, his attacks deal bonus magic damage.
- Nocturne: Assassin for 1 gold
- Jarvan IV: Assault Attacker for 1 gold
- Swain: Arcanist for 2 gold
- Sejuani: Brawler and Enforcer for 2 gold
- Lucian: Twin Shot Champion for 3 gold
- Alistar: Colossus for 4 gold
- Sivir: Assault Attacker for 4 gold
- Charming (3/5/7) Enchanters gain bonus health and bonus ability power. You’re also more likely to find other charmers in the store. Additionally, enchanter units can be randomly equipped with a special enchanter bonus, of which you can only own and have a maximum of one active. So to get another enchanter bonus, you need to sell your special enchanter again.
- Brand: Arcanist for 1 gold
- Talon: Assassin for 2 gold
- Syndra: Scholars for 2 gold
- Leona: Bodyguard for 3 gold
- Draven: Challenger for 4 gold
- Zeri: Sniper for 5 gold
- Assault Attacker (2/4/6)Charge attackers gain bonus attack damage.
- Jarvan IV: Hextech Champion for 1 gold
- Rek’Sai: Brawler and Mutant for 2 gold
- Gnar: Outgoing Yordle for 3 gold
- Sivir: Hextech Champion for 4 gold
- Irelia: scrap collector for 4 gold
- Extrovert (1/2/3/5) Basically, the advantages of extroverts remain the same. But if you get five extroverts onto the field, both the damage (1), mana regen (2), and omnivampire (3) are all doubled.
- Gnar: Charge Attacker and Yordle for 3 gold
- Senna: Sorceress for 3 gold
- Seraphine: Inventor for 4 gold
- Galio: Bodyguard and Colossus for 5 gold
- rival (1) Now you must choose between Vi and Jinx if you want to harness their full power. While Jinx gains a few seconds of bonus attack speed after a kill or an assist, Vi simply needs less mana to cast his ability.
- Vi: Brawler and Enforcer for 4 gold
- Jinx: Scrap collector and double shot champion for 5 gold
New special champions
- Renata Glasco: Chemtech Champion and Scholar for 4 gold – Renata Glasc fires a wave of poison at the largest group of enemies, poisoning all enemies hit for the REST of the fight. Poisoned enemies have their attack speed reduced and take a small amount of magic damage every second. Damage increases with more waves of poison.
- Silco: Mastermind and Scholar for 5 gold – Silco gives the lowest health ally an unstable brew, increasing their maximum health and attack speed, and making them immune to crowd control effects for a few seconds. Once this powerful buff expires, the infusion will cause the unit to die and explode, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies. With the Mastermind attribute, Silco inspires the two allied champions in front of him, increasing his mana regeneration.
- Zeri – Enchanter and Sniper for 5 gold – Passive Ability: Zeri’s basic attacks unleash a series of projectiles that fly towards her opponent, dealing a small percentage of their attack damage as physical damage. Also, the first unit hit takes bonus magic damage. Active Ability: Zeri lunges at her opponent, unleashing a nova of electricity that deals magic damage to all nearby enemies and increases their mana cost. Zeri then jumps back to the starting position from him. His attacks are electrified for a few seconds, penetrating enemies.
Cheat Sheet: All Attributes in TFT 6.5 Neon Nights
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.