Today, the mobile is used for many purposes, but its main function is to make calls. Crown has increased the amount of important calls while working from home. This is the problem with telemarketing and unwanted calls. These calls often occur during an important job. We pick it up as it will be your work call, but you leave a spam call.
Then the idea comes to mind that there will be a setting that will disable these calls. Today I will talk about one of those services. This is not a hack, but a service called Do Not Disturb (DND). In this article we will see how we can activate this service on Jio, Airtel, Vi and BSNL numbers.
Do this in Reliance Jio number DND Turn
- My Jio first install the application on your phone.
- Then log in to the application.
- Now go to the Settings option by tapping the menu button on the left.
- There, select Do Not Disturb and select your preference.
- You will then receive a message from the company that the DND service will be activated on your number within seven days.
Do this in the number of DND Activate Airtel
- First go to the Airtel website and then click on the ‘Airtel Mobile Service’ button.
- Then enter your mobile phone number in the pop-up box that appears on the screen.
- Now you get an OTP on the phone, send it.
- Then touch Stop all options.
- The service will be activated DND in their number.
Vodafone-Idea Do this on the number DND Turn
- First go to the DND page on the website of Vi.
- Enter your name, email ID and registered mobile number here.
- Then click Yes to complete DND option.
- OTP reach a number.
- Yes, send the OTP.
- The service will now be activated DND in their number.
Do this in BSNL or MTNL number to activate DND
- Text ‘START 0’ from BSNL and MTNL numbers and send a message to 1909. Do Not Disturb will be activated after the message is sent.
- You can also activate this service by calling 1909 instead of sending a text message.
- Customers of other companies can also activate Do Not Disturb by calling and texting 1909.