A new day, a new Vivo release. Without exaggeration, I think that in the last week the Chinese manufacturer has released at least one smartphone every day, even if here on the site I have only presented a few of them.
The newest device is called I live Y71t, a phone that will be lost in the sea of similar models in Vivo’s yard. It has nothing special, maybe just the impressive 3,000,000: 1 contrast of the 6.44-inch AMOLED screen.
Full Specs for Vivo Y71t:
- 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with FHD + resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), 60 Hz refresh rate, 3,000,000: 1 contrast, up to 600 nits brightness, 20: 9 aspect ratio;
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor in 6nm, Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256 GB UFS 2.1 internal storage space;
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0 interface;
- 5G SA + NSA, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 and 5 GHz dual band, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, Beidou, USB Type-C 2.0, fingerprint scanner built into the screen;
- 64-megapixel main camera with f / 1.89, PDAF, EIS + 8-megapixel ultra-wide angle at 120 degrees, f / 2.2, 16-megapixel front camera, f / 2.0;
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charge at 44W (from 0 to 70% in 33 minutes), 166.3 gr. and dimensions 160.6 x 73.9 x 7.67 mm.
Vivo Y71t will be available in dark blue and light blue at the following prices:
- 8 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage space – $ 280;
- 8GB of RAM + 256GB of storage space – $ 310.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.