The methods for charging PUBG Mobile charges that we offer you, as the PUBG chipset, also known as Pubg Unknown Currency (UC), is a virtual currency dedicated to purchasing items that are distinctive in the PUBG game, such as clothing, weapons , the appearance of cars, bags and many other things. By activating the Royal Pass, which distinguishes players from others, as the player progresses through the level, more rewards are available to him, which leads to improving the player’s chances of winning the battles that he fights well.
PUBG MOBILE charging methods
- PUBG Cards : It is considered the easiest way to recharge PUBG chips, where the player purchases a PUBG card and charges it to his own in-game account.
PUBG credit card is charged through the following steps:
- Buy the card.
- You will receive the activation code for the card as soon as you purchase it.
- Go to the official PUBG website and then write your ID in the game you want to load the chips for, then enter the card code you received by email.
- Enter the letters and numbers you see in the image, then click on the word Redeem.
- ITunes Cards: This method is intended for owners of iPhones, iPads, and iOS devices in general.
You can easily top up your PUBG packages with your Apple ID balance through the following steps:
- Top up your Apple ID with iTunes cards.
- Log in from the account you want to add keys to.
- Click on the PUBG Keys form and buy the amount you want.
- Pay with iTunes Credit (Apple ID).