For the third time in a row, the games offered in the Sony PlayStation Plus subscription are known before the official announcement.
And it is once again the Dealabs site that balances the information. As the latest “predictions” turned out to be correct, here is the one for December.
The 47.2 million subscribers to the service will be able to enjoy three games. Namely:
- Godfall Challenger Edition, on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5
- Deadly shell, on PlayStation 4
- LEGO DC Super-Villains, on PlayStation 4
A small month, therefore, although the three games offered are not bad. Godfall is the first game announced for PlayStation 5, and LEGO DC Super-Villains offers fun for the whole family, with a nice gallery of villains from the DC universe (the Joker, Harley Quinn, Double Face…).
Until then, and while you wait for the official announcement from Sony, know that the games for the month of November are still available, and It will be until December 6. Sony offered no less than six games. Namely:
On PlayStation 5 and 4
- Knockout City, by Velan Studios and Electronic Arts (2021)
- First Class Trouble, from Invisible Walls et Versus Evil (2021)
On PlayStation 4
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, by Big Huge Games et 38 Studios (2020)
On PS VR
- Persistence, by Firesprite Ltd (2020)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Standard Edition, by Skydance Interactive (2020)
- Until You Fall, by Schell Games (2020)
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.