Are you launching a new casino, wondering how you can stand out from the crowd? The good news is that though the casino industry might look cramped, there’s always space for an entrant – Players are always eager to try out brand new casino sites whether if it’s out of curiosity or they’re unsatisfied of previous operators. So, the only thing you need to do is announce your presence and watch the players start streaming in – but how do you do this? Below are seven proven strategies:
Research Your Market
Do you know who your target audience is? That’s the first thing you need to know because it will save you time and money.
- Who are they?
- Where can you find them?
- How can you connect with them?
Start here then everything else will fall into place. Else, you will spend months and years launching ad campaigns that yield unfavorable results.
We live in a highly competitive world, with most businesses choosing to take the online route to boost their stats just a little. As an online casino, the online space should be your playing ground. After all, you will not have any walk-in customers, and all your prospects are somewhere browsing the web. So, how can you ensure that you are among the first few pages your target audience sees when looking for a casino?
- Use the right keywords to make you more noticeable. Also, invest in high-quality images to go with the keywords. You will notice that the top brand new casino sites invest a lot in marketing software. As a result, they understand which keywords have the highest search-to-traffic ratios and use them to boost their rankings.
- Advertise to your target audience using search engine ads. However, ensure that you do not promote gambling in regions where it’s not legal. That’s an easy way to flout ad rules that would have you kicked out of the program. Of course, advertising to minors is an offence, so be wary of this when selecting your target audience.
- Don’t forget to factor in social media. You would think that boosting social media ads would not work, but it does. If you think about it, most of your audience uses one social platform or the other. So, why not reach them in their spaces? Create as many social media profiles as possible and promote your website. Also, don’t appear too salesy and instead, take on a more interactive approach – broach gaming discussions, talk about the recent news, engage with your followers, etc.
- Work with Influencers: How about roping in some influential individuals to spread the word about your casino? Word of mouth is highly valued, more so in the world we live in, where scammers are always lying in wait. So, if you can get a few influencers to back your site, their following could convert into leads and even customers. Keep in mind that you are working in an online space, and tactics for digital businesses could work for you!
Optimize Your Website
Assume that a potential gamer has come across your ad and have followed the link to your site. What will they find? You must ensure that you’re directing the leads to a fully functional website. People have so many options that they do not have the time to figure out where the main menu is and why the contact button does not work. Before launching a marketing campaign, ensure that your site looks and feels professional.
Contribute to Your Blog
Why not pen down some insights on gambling? It could be anything from winning at bingo or making the most out of bonuses. Players are always looking for tips and strategies on how to win and appreciate some help here and there. Who knows? Someone could read the blog, feel satisfied with the insights, and decide that you are the right fit for them. If not, they could share the blog, earning you leads!
It might feel like with all the sites sending emails to their customers, yours would be just another annoying email in their inboxes. But that’s not the case. Stats show that you promote your website by connecting with potential and existing customers. Then you can use this opportunity to inform the recipients of offers, new games, upcoming events, and more. Don’t forget to send a periodic newsletter to keep in touch. Oh, and don’t spam!
Often, players do not sign up on a site based on its ads. They will instead look for review sites that have ranked the top sites or reviewed specific sites. So, if you can get an affiliate to advertise your site, you can get more people interested in signing up. But, do you know what the best part is? – you do not pay the affiliate until they have delivered results. That means they will be inclined to get more people coming your way!
You would think that this would have been the first point, but that’s not the case. After all, you could have the best bonus in the market, yet people would still not sign up because they did not know it existed. So, you first make your site visible, then when people start paying attention, you lure them with an attractive bonus. You can even offer free spins or any rewards you think would be a hit with players without damaging your revenue.
Patience is essential in this growth progress. After all, Rome was not built in a day. You will still be battling it out with online casinos that have been around for a while. So, it will take time for your leads to become customers, but as you watch your sales funnel develop, you will realize that the work was worth it. All the best!
Infuriatingly humble organizer. Entrepreneur. Zombie guru. Professional creator. Future teen idol.