WhatsApp is one of the fast messaging applications that is on the rise and many like to use it in order to communicate with their loved ones: friends, family, co-workers and work contacts. But the app also wants to take great care of your privacy and that is why it has activated a new function that will gradually reach all cell phones in the world.
These are the photos and videos that disappear as soon as they are seen by your contacts. How does it work in WhatsApp? Best of all, you don’t have to download external applications or APKs of dubious origin in order to obtain this long-awaited tool.
MORE INFORMATION: WhatsApp: know what the emoji of the hand that forms an “O” really means
The only thing you should have is patience since this tool is still under development and is only enabled for beta tester Android users. It is possible that in those who have the test app on the iPhone it has not been enabled.
So all you have to do is follow the corresponding steps to be a beta tester of WhatsApp in addition to doing this simple tutorial to enable them in all your conversations.
HOW TO ACTIVATE DISAPPEARING PHOTOS AND VIDEOS IN WHATSAPP
To start you must become a beta tester at WhatsApp. To do this, go to Google Play and scroll to the bottom. There you will see a link that informs you if you want to receive the new updates to the app and participate in one for developers. Click on accept and that’s it. When you have it, do the following:
- The first thing is to enter WhatsApp Beta.
- Now just go into a conversation.
- After that, try to send a photo.
- At the bottom you will see a symbol that says “1”
- Press it and now you have activated the disappearing photos.
- That means that when a user looks at the photo or video that you send through WhatsApp, they will only see it once.
- It is expected that other similar options will be enabled with text messages.