Do you already have the “dark mode” in WhatsApp? Well now you must try this new tool. This was implemented a long time ago on smartphones with Android and iOS operating systems. But now an incredible trick has been discovered that will allow you Activate the “super dark” path that very few have tried it on their devices. By activating it you can save a little more battery. How do you do it?
WhatsApp implemented the “Dark road” Not only to improve the performance or autonomy of your team, but also to avoid the now so common visual fatigue, same that will avoid affecting your eyes during the manipulation of your conversations.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what does the face with open hands mean and when to use it
But if what you want is to see the app otherwise, as these are the steps you must carry out in your terminal. Best of all, it is not necessary to download third-party applications or much less programs like APKs of dubious origin.
With that WhatsApp It will help you improve the appearance of all your conversations, including those in groups or video calls that you make from your mobile.
HOW TO ACTIVATE THE “SUPER DARK” MODE OF WHATSAPP
As we already mentioned, it is not necessary to install anything, nor should you check the Settings of your mobile device. You just have to be attentive to WhatsApp.
- To begin with, if your cell phone is already active in “dark mode” in WhatsApp, you will need to do the following.
- First it will be to update WhatsApp on your Android or iOS terminal.
- After that go to Settings and click on Chats.
- There you will see a section that says “Wallpaper”.
- Click on it and a bar will be displayed with which you can define the contrast in which you want the wallpaper.
- You even have the chance to determine if you want the WhatsApp wallpaper to look with figures or without them.
- We place it at maximum contrast and that’s it.
- The lead color that you usually saw on WhatsApp now looks much blacker with contrast, ready to turn off certain pixels on your mobile device.
- With this, you will already have the “super dark” mode of WhatsApp. Did you know? You can also modify the color to your liking.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.
Mortal Kombat 1: The official trailer puts an end to the rumors: a new branch for Nintendo Switch also appears – ntower
Esports in the UK
What exactly is a sweepstake casino?