WhatsApp It is the most used instant messaging application worldwide, daily we exchange photos and videos, as well as funny GIFs, mostly memes, which tend to remain stored on our mobile but do not appear in the computer’s image gallery, therefore , this time we are going to teach you a trick to eliminate all downloads in simple steps.
Generally the photos and videos that they send us in quantity come from the groups of WhatsApp, these multimedia files can be annoying because they take up too much storage space and we constantly have to delete them manually.
MORE INFORMATION | What does the upside-down face emoji mean in WhatsApp and when to use it
It is important to clarify that this trick only works on mobiles with Android operating system, to apply it we only have to download from the Google Play Store the “Cleaner for WhatsApp”, The aforementioned software will only delete the files that the user has downloaded through WhatsApp. You can choose to delete everything in one click or by selecting which items to delete.
STEPS TO REMOVE ALL WHATSAPP DOWNLOADS
- First, go to Google Play and download “Cleaner for WhatsApp”.
- When you open the application you will have to give it the permissions so that it can access the storage of WhatsApp.
- Choose a folder and click on “Allow”.
- With this, you will know how much space all the downloads made by WhatsApp, to which the user must begin to select what he wants to erase or eliminate everything by pressing the icon of the can.
- Remember to check each of the files first so that you avoid deleting the ones that interest you.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.