The spam from WhatsApp They are unwanted messages that reach you almost daily and without having requested them, basically they are usually sent by companies that offer their products or services through an unknown number; however, some may include malicious content such as the malware virus, a type of software capable of exposing all your personal data and banking information. Do you want to know how to detect fraud and spam messages? here we will explain it.
The new function to prevent fraud and spam messages is currently available in the beta of WhatsApp for iOS, reported WabetaInfo. Currently, when an unknown contact writes to you, their number automatically appears at the top, even if it is a Business account. This changes with the new tool, since if a Business account sends you a message again, now you will get the name of the company instead of the number.
Why is this important? Because in this way it will be difficult for any contact to impersonate a company, thus preventing you from falling into some type of fraud. When you convert WhatsApp In its beta version, the moment someone talks to you saying they are from a company, now you can know if it is a scam just by looking at the top.
HOW TO GET WHATSAPP BETA FOR iOS
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight on the App Store.
- When you have installed it, simply open this link to apply for a position in WhatsApp Beta for iPhone
- Now you should be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press Accept to get the position and it will not take long for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that on iPhone the participants of the beta of WhatsApp.
How to prevent spam messages from reaching you
- If a company account sends you messages about their products every day, it is spam.
- you have two options: block it or report the message.
- For both cases, click on spam, click on the three dots located at the top right and choose either of the two.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.