WhatsApp It is one of the most downloaded applications in the world, but the app is full of tricks that few have tried. One of them is to be able to download all the statuses of your friends without using alternative programs or those that request permission to access your photos or videos. How do I do it? Here we tell you.
The first thing you need is to have WhatsApp fully updated. Also remember that this trick can only be used on Android, since in iPhone terminals everything is really encrypted and it is impossible to enter independent folders.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP STATUSES WITHOUT INSTALLING PROGRAMS
- The first thing will be to enter your Cell phone files.
- When you have opened the Internal Storage folder, go to Android.
- Look there for the folder WhatsApp.
- In that section you will see the tab Media.
- Once inside, you will see all the folders created by WhatsApp to store your photos, videos, audios, etc..
- Now you must enable the visibility of hidden folders.
- Press the top three buttons and enable “View hidden folders”.
- At that moment a folder will appear that says “WhatsApp Status”.
- Enter it and you will see all the statuses of your friends that you saw in less than 24 hours.
Remember that these photos and videos are deleted in 24 hours, so if you want to keep some, just copy it and put it in the folder you want. With this, you will have downloaded the WhatsApp statuses of your contacts without them noticing.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.