WhatsApp It continues to be one of the applications that is most used to communicate with anyone in the world. Through it you can not only exchange messages, but also photos, videos, GIFs and even animated stickers.
Thanks to WhatsApp Anyone can talk to someone just by having their number registered on the cell phone: be it your partner, friend, grandfather, father, mother, brother, cousin, among others.
Although the tool is widely used today, there are tricks that are very little known to most. One of them is the possibility of knowing exactly what time your message was read without having to open the app.
How do you do it? For this, you need to download a third-party application to notify you that they read your text from WhatsApp. This will not take any data from you, so that you are not worried.
HOW TO KNOW IF THEY READ YOUR WHATSAPP MESSAGE WITHOUT OPENING THE APP
If your colleague or friend has deactivated the double blue check in WhatsAppWell, there is a fairly simple trick to know if they read your message or not. Follow the steps:
- The first thing you should do is download the APK of WhatzSeen.
- When you do, just give it permissions to access your contacts.
- Now send a WhatsApp message from the app.
- At that point, WhatzSeen will inform you if that contact has connected and if they have read your message.
- With this, there will no longer be any doubts whether or not they looked at your message.
- You will receive a notification if that contact is “online” and when they left WhatsApp.
- It should be noted that you can define until when you want this function to be active or if you prefer to only determine a specific person.
Do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.