Was your cell phone stolen? WhatsApp is one of the fast messaging applications that is used all over the world to communicate with whoever you want. Just by having a cell phone number it is possible to talk with your friends, family, co-workers and even your partner.
However, one of the things that can cause you serious problems is when your mobile device is stolen. Do you know how to recover your account WhatsApp in case your cell phone is stolen on the street, in the car or somewhere else?
Well, here we will tell you all the steps to prevent the other person from misusing your account and accessing your photos, videos and even personal conversations.
Remember that WhatsApp It will always send you a security code to activate your account on another device. But there are details that you should know and that you should always have enabled.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT FROM A STOLEN CELL PHONE
The first thing to do is to call the phone company to block your phone line. In this way, the chip or NanoSIM will be disabled for use. Now we go with WhatsApp.
- What you must do is enter another mobile device. It can be a tablet.
- There install WhatsApp.
- With the new SIM card you should receive the verification code.
- Once that is done, you will be able to recover your messages and last backup copy again.
- But to always protect your WhatsApp against theft, you must activate security in two steps.
- Simply go to WhatsApp Settings and click on Account.
- Now turn on 2-Step Verification and create a Security Pin.
- At that moment you will be asked for that security pin when you stop using WhatsApp or want to enter your conversations.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.