Surely you have ever been browsing your favorite social network and suddenly you see a news that interests you but you cannot read it at the moment for a matter of time, therefore, what you do is copy the link of the article and save it in the mobile notepad. This is how you accumulate web sites that you do not get to read because you do not usually enter the computer’s notebook; but nevertheless, WhatsApp It is an application that you use daily and this time we will teach you to create a chat with yourself so that you can store everything you want.
A chat with yourself? It sounds crazy, but, it is possible to do with WhatsApp And the best of all is that it will not be necessary to install additional applications that occupy storage space on your Smartphone. With this chat you can save all kinds of content such as: photos, videos, links, documents, etc., and it is totally unlimited, in short, you can use it as a notepad.
There are several methods to create a chat where only you are. The first method is to belong to a group of WhatsApp and wait for all the members to leave so that you are alone; and the second is to create a group chat and add two people to later delete them and leave only you, something that could make other users uncomfortable if you don’t coordinate it first. There is a third mode that is the simplest and where you will not bother anyone by adding it and then removing it.
HOW TO CREATE A CHAT WITH YOURSELF
- From your Android smartphone or iPhone iOS, enter the web browser of your choice.
- In the address bar (where the link is placed) you will write wa.me/
- After the slash (/) put the telephone prefix of your country and your number, in this case Peru is 51. example: wa.me/51999888777 (all together). Below we will leave you the prefixes of other countries.
- Spain: https: //wa.me/34 …
- Mexico: https: //wa.me/52 …
- Chile: https: //wa.me/56 …
- Argentina: https: //wa.me/54 …
- United States: https: //wa.me/1 …
- After having placed everything you just have to press enter.
- The WhatsApp page will open with the option ‘Continue to chat’, press it.
- If you do not have WhatsApp desktop You will get this message: ‘It seems that WhatsApp is not installed’, but, below there will be another option, which is: ‘Open in WhatsApp Web’, choose the latter.
Ready, now you have a personal chat that you can use as a notepad to send everything you want. It is important to clarify that no one except you will be able to see the content of the chat, since WhatsApp It features end-to-end encryption.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.