Last August of this year, WhatsApp included important changes for its desktop version, as the company added to WhatsApp Web and Desktop the basic editing tools that mobile phones already had, among them are: cropping an image, placing an emoji, sticker and painting with the brush, functions that users expected a long time ago. This time, we will teach you a simple trick to hide the word ‘online’ that appears every time you use the platform.
If what you want is to go unnoticed, the technology portal Sputniknews, recommends activating the ‘invisible mode’ of WhatsApp Web, however, first you will have to install a Google Chrome extension from the Chrome Web Store, it is about WA Web Plus, to get it quickly click here and click on install.
HOW TO HIDE THE ‘ONLINE’ OF WHATSAPP WEB
- After following the aforementioned steps from your computer or laptop, click on the extensions icon that is located in the upper right corner, you find it in the shape of a puzzle piece.
- All Chrome extensions will be displayed. Now, touch the tack on the side of WA Web Plus.
- As you can see, in the upper right corner you have pinned the extension to the Chrome taskbar, click on the green cross circled.
- Several options will appear, find and activate the option that eliminates the connectivity status to turn on invisible mode.
- Done, now you won’t appear online even if you’re chatting from WhatsApp Web.
- It is important to clarify that your activity status will be activated again if you use WhatsApp from your mobile.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.