Windows Subsystem for Android receives a feature update with version 2205.40000.14.0.0 and remains featureless in this country at this time. In Windows 11, the Windows Subsystem for Android and the Amazon App Store are still available only to users with an Amazon account in the US.
Windows Subsystem for Android still not working
Away from third-party apps”WSA Tools” Y “WSA Toolkit“, which as app installer for android packages (.APK), the new Subsystem for Android (WSA) is not yet usable outside of the US. The Amazon Appstore preview can now be found on the website and in the Microsoft Store starting with Windows 11 Build 22000.194. However, this is still a pure placeholder.
Microsoft announced the relevant system requirements for using Amazon Appstore Preview and WSA in October of last year on the Windows Blog.
That last update It has many improvements planned, but it is still not useful for users in this country at the moment.
Wide range of functions
The official release notes were from the website. desktop modifier translated into German.
- Extended network functionality: We’ve made a big change to network functionality! We are now introducing extended networking, which allows applications to access local network devices for ARM computers, allowing applications to take advantage of this functionality. We also enabled IPv6 and VPN connectivity, thereby expanding the network functionality of the subsystem.
- Settings app update: We’ve updated the Windows Subsystem Settings for Android to include advanced networking features. This means that the IP address has been removed from the Developer section in the Settings app, as the subsystem no longer has a different IP address than your computer.
- Fixes: The IP address of the virtual machine was removed from the Settings app. With Advanced Networking, the IP address of the VM is now the same as the IP of the host/machine.
- Fixes for app content not being resized when maximized or resized
- Fixes for mouse and trackpad scrolling in apps
- Android May Kernel Patches: Android windows marked as safe can no longer be captured
- Improved launch of web browsers
- Enable Doze and App Standby while charging to improve power savings
- ADB debugging prompts are redirected to Windows to improve security
- Updated to Chromium WebView 101
- Graphical improvements including app flickering and graphical glitches
- Fixes for video playback.
- AV1 codec support
- IPv6 and VPN connectivity enabled.
- Improved performance and reliability when connecting to virtual WIFI in the container
- Video playback apps can now prevent the screen from turning off in Windows
Windows Subsystem for Android v2205.40000.14.0.0 Release Notes
Windows 11 22H2 is said to bring Android apps
Following the final release of the Fall 2022 Update aka Windows 11 22H2 aka Sun Valley 2, which has already been previewed and will ship in waves from late summer through fall as usual, it is expected that the WSA finally celebrates its premiere in Germany. .
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.