Many social media accounts, bank account logins are also saved on many phones. Therefore, losing such a smartphone can be a huge concern.
Navi Delhi, March 14: Today, smartphones are important to everyone. Losing an iPhone or any other smartphone is a tragedy for everyone. Nowadays, smartphones are not only a medium for storing photos, videos, songs, but also a lot of important private information is stored on the smartphone. Many social media accounts, bank account logins are also saved on many phones. Therefore, losing such a smartphone can be a huge concern.
How to track a lost iPhone?
– Find My iPhone can be used for this.
– Also, the lost iPhone can be tracked through Apple’s Family Sharing.
– Google Timeline, Google Photos can also be used to find the phone.
How to use Find My iPhone?
– If Find My iPhone is built into the phone, locate the mobile phone.
– Protect your iPhone data, use lost mode or wipe data remotely.
(Read – These things should be checked before buying a new phone; Important government information)
How to find an iPhone?
– Click icloud.com on the computer. Then you have to log in.
– Then click the Find my iPhone link.
– Then go to the Find My iPhone map interface, go to the drop down menu here and click on your lost iPhone.Then you will get the location information of the phone.
(Read – Make ‘This’ changes in settings to keep WhatsApp chat safe)
How to erase data from iPhone?
– For this you have to click on Eras iPhone. You can then remotely delete the data from iPhone. But before deleting data, please copy photos, videos, songs and other important data, so that once deleted, the data can be recovered.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.
Does Cloud Gaming Have a Bright Future? Google and Microsoft´s Latest Moves
Top Games Inc. Enjoys a Record Start to 2023
6 Benefits of Playing the Bitcoin Dice Game