A new driver with edition number 22.8.1 can now be downloaded from the formal web site for AMD graphics cards. The new driver provides assist for Marvel’s Spider-Male Remastered, Thymesia, and Radeon Enhance with Variable Level Shading for Halo Infinite. Sync enhancements have also been released, offering additional security and a superior over-all knowledge with your AMD Personal computer. There are also common bug fixes and advancements, as perfectly as various optimizations. A record of solved and unresolved concerns can be located below. Updating with model selection 22.8.1 calls for Home windows 10 or Home windows 11 and can now be downloaded and tested by using the Radeon Computer software Update feature through ⚙ Settings → Technique → Software and Motorists or right from AMD. Far more data about this update can be discovered underneath or from AMD.
Download -> Download AMD Software package Adrenalin Edition for Windows
The new Adrenalin driver for Home windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Obtain -> Download AMD Software package Adrenalin Edition for Windows
This article provides info on the newest AMD Radeon driver.
Web page -> https://www.amd.com/en/support/
Model 22.8.1 incorporates the following new options and enhancements:
- Assistance for Marvel’s Spider-Male Remastered™, Thymesia™, and Radeon™ Enhance via Variable Amount Shading for Halo Infinite™.
- Increased Sync enhancements have been launched in the most recent model of AMD software to present larger balance and a far better over-all working experience with your AMD Laptop.
The AMD Application Adrenalin Edition 22.8.1 set up deal consists of the adhering to:
- AMD Software program: Adrenalin Version 22.8.1, driver model 22.20.19.05 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Home windows Driver Retail store variation: 31..12019.5007).
Solved concerns ->
- The screen may perhaps flicker black when switching between video clip playback and match windows on some AMD graphics items, these types of as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Video output will freeze in Project Zomboid™.
- Online games based on the Really like2D™ engine may perhaps render incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Establish and Rescue™ crashes on startup.
- Mixed fact headsets might flicker black or encounter jitter through motion with some AMD graphics products and solutions, these as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics.
- Improved sync could cause a system crash throughout gameplay with online video playback on extended monitors.
Recognised Concerns ->
- Stuttering may be skilled when actively playing Simply call of Duty®: Warzone™ on the Caldera map with some AMD graphics items, this sort of as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics.
- Some stuttering may well be experienced when participating in Fortnite™ with the DirectX® 11 API when the recreation is to start with launched on some AMD graphics products, this kind of as the Radeon™ RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon™ Tremendous Resolution may well not activate following shifting resolution or HDR options in games this sort of as Nioh™ 2.
- While enjoying Lost Ark™, you could encounter intermittent flickering after altering display screen settings or checking character details with some AMD graphics goods these as Radeon™ RX 6800 graphics.
- The Oculus Control Panel menu and rendered drivers may possibly look bouncy or wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD graphics merchandise, these as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics.
- VCE presets could be blended in VEGAS Pro™ with some AMD graphics products, such as Radeon™ RX 6600 graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve™ Studio 17 could crash when working with the AMD encoder on some AMD graphics merchandise, this kind of as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics.
- GPU utilization may get caught at 100% in Radeon effectiveness metrics right after closing online games on some AMD graphics merchandise these as Radeon™ 570.
- Enhanced Sync may perhaps trigger a black screen to appear when enabled in some online games and system options. Any consumer who might have issues with Improved Sync enabled must disable it as a workaround.
by using AMD Guidance
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.