A new driver with edition number 22.4.1 can now be downloaded from the formal website for AMD Radeon graphics playing cards. The new driver provides assistance for Unreal Motor 5. and City Sample. There are also the usual bug fixes and advancements and optimizations. A record of resolved and unresolved challenges can be discovered under. Updating with edition amount 22.4.1 requires Windows 10 or Windows 11 as nicely as an AMD Radeon RX 400 or Radeon 600 collection graphics card and newer and can now be downloaded making use of the Radeon Application Update function through from ⚙ Settings → Process → Computer software and motorists, as well as instantly from AMD and try them out. More information and facts on this update can be discovered below or from AMD.
Download -> Obtain AMD Radeon Application Adrenalin 2020 Version
The new Adrenalin driver for Windows can now be downloaded from AMD:
- Obtain -> Download AMD Radeon Software program Adrenalin 2020 Version
This short article gives data on the most up-to-date AMD Radeon driver.
Web-site -> https://www.amd.com/en/assistance/
Model 22.4.1 contains the next new attributes and enhancements:
- The Radeon Program Adrenalin 22.4.1 installation package deal has the following: AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.4.1 Driver Edition 21.50.21.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Retail store Edition 30..15021.1001).
- Unreal® Engine 5. and CitySample.
Solved problems ->
- Visible artifacts in Horizon Zero Dawn™ may well be noticed all through gameplay on some AMD graphics products these as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
- The cursor could be misaligned in some titles like Horizon Zero Dawn™ and the resolution variations when using Radeon™ Tremendous Resolution.
- The effectiveness metrics overlay might come to be misaligned just after snapping the window to either side of the desktop.
Acknowledged Problems ->
- 4K 120Hz show method may possibly be lacking on some FreeSync™ shows making use of some AMD graphics goods, these types of as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization could get trapped at 100% in Radeon efficiency metrics following closing video games on some AMD graphics items these types of as Radeon™ 570.
- Some customers of the Windows® 10 operating technique may observe the deficiency of the streamlined Windows transparency influence.
- Ryzen CPU overclocking configurations can be changed after resetting or importing a profile from Radeon Overall performance Tuning Choices.
- Using Radeon™ Super Resolution on displays with a resolution of 2560 × 1600 might bring about a program crash. A workaround is to set the Display Scale Mode to Whole Panel.
- Improved Sync might cause a black monitor to show up when enabled in some video games and process options. Any consumer who may possibly have challenges with Improved Sync enabled need to disable it as a workaround.
- Radeon overall performance metrics and logging functions may perhaps intermittently report really large and incorrect memory clock values.
through AMD Aid
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.
Does Cloud Gaming Have a Bright Future? Google and Microsoft´s Latest Moves
Top Games Inc. Enjoys a Record Start to 2023
6 Benefits of Playing the Bitcoin Dice Game