Among us Popular viral video games about space crew and scammers are still gaining a large number of users and breaking mobile game records.
New numbers from Nielsen’s Super Data found Among us In November alone, there were about 500 million users. This means that mobile video games have the highest number of monthly players ever. It is at stake.
- More than Pokemon GO and Candy Crush.
- The Verge The new and most popular game reports that it had about 300 million users.
- The game also has a mobile presence, with only 3% of users playing on PC instead of mobile.
Among us As I wrote in Deseret News, it became one of the most popular video games of the year and didn’t really gain momentum until the end of 2020.
- In this game, gamers need to work as a team to figure out who is blocking the mission on the spaceship. Other participants complete the task in the meantime while avoiding the scammers who can kill them in the game.
Will more users come?
A sequel among us?
- “The main reason we shot the sequel is because the Among Us 1 codebase is so old that it wasn’t built to support the addition of new content,” Inner Sloth said. .. Blog post.. “But when you look at the number of people who enjoy Among Us 1, you’ll want to support the game and take it to the next level.”