The manufacturer of FRITZ! Box AVM has introduced a maintenance update for FRITZ! OS 7.28 for the FRITZ! Box 7590. With the new version, the required changes have been designed to the transformed needs for authentication with Google. A bug that prevented setting up a community travel connection with macOS Huge Sur 11.3 has also been preset. The update only involves bug fixes and improvements in the spots of telephony, WLAN, USB and program, these can be seen underneath. The new FRITZ! OS 7.28 is offered for down load for the German, Intercontinental and A / CH editions of the FRITZ! Box 7590 and can now be started out by way of the FRITZ consumer interface! Box. AVM also suggests that all buyers consult with the FRITZ! Mesh overview. Box to see if there are updates for other FRITZ! As repeaters, Powerline or FRITZ! Fon. These updates are also exhibited on the FRITZ! House website page. Box. You can uncover extra details about this update under or on AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.28 for the FRITZ! Box 7590
With every single update, AVM also optimizes stability and as a result recommends all end users to update as before long as probable. The FRITZ! OS 7.28 for FRITZ! Box 7590 is now accessible for down load by way of the FRITZ consumer interface! Box and from AVM. Open the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in world-wide-web browser and login -> Click Wizards -> Update -> Get started update by clicking Glance for a new operating technique FRITZ! and comply with the instructions to get the new FRITZ! YOU.
The FRITZ! OS 7.28 is now readily available for down load from AVM:
The FRITZ! OS 7.28 includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Improve: Vital adaptation to the modified needs for authentication with Google (Google calendar and calendar).
- Enhancement: Improved interoperability of CardDAV-primarily based on the internet telephone guides.
- Improvement: Optimized simply call forwarding handling for SIP trunks that assistance simply call forwarding during the ringing phase.
- Enhancement: bigger security.
- Set: Not able to build a community push connection (SMB) with macOS Huge Sur variation 11.3.
- Improvement: better stability.
Observe: Please use an HTML5-compliant website browser, for case in point latest variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new capabilities.