The maker of FRITZ! Box AVM introduced the key update of FRITZ! OS 7.27 for the FRITZ! Repeater 1200 for all consumers in the course of the working day. With this update, AVM improves the computerized configuration of a LAN connection involving the repeater and a FRITZ! Box with Mesh. In addition, the wizard for configuring and transforming the type of access has been redesigned and the balance and functionality of the WLAN have been improved. With this update, AVM also has Weak factors in dealing with fragmented incoming packets and preset combination MPDUs. There are also additional advancements and improvements, which can be seen down below. The FRITZ! OS 7.27 for the FRITZ! Repeater 1200 can be begun by way of the FRITZ! One-click box. AVM also recommends that all end users talk to the FRITZ! Mesh overview. Box to see if there are updates for other FRITZ solutions! As repeaters, Powerline or FRITZ! Fon. These updates are also exhibited on the FRITZ! Residence web page. Box. You can come across far more information and facts about this update under or on AVM.
Down load -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.27 for FRITZ! Repeater 1200
With each update, AVM also optimizes security and as a result endorses all end users to update. The FRITZ! OS 7.27 for FRITZ! Repeater 1200 is now obtainable for download by way of the FRITZ consumer interface! Box and from AVM. Open the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in net browser and login -> Simply click Wizards -> Update -> Start update by clicking Search for a new working method FRITZ! and comply with the guidelines to get the new FRITZ! OS for the FRITZ! Repeater.
The FRITZ! OS 7.27 is now accessible for down load from AVM:
The FRITZ! OS 7.27 contains the pursuing new options and enhancements:
- Automatic configuration of a LAN link from the FRITZ! Repeater to a FRITZ! Box with Mesh.
- Redesigned wizards to configure and alter the form of accessibility (WLAN bridge / LAN bridge).
More improvements and modifications with FRITZ! OS 7.27
- Advancement: increases the steadiness of the system.
- Enhancement: Improved WLAN balance.
- Enhancement: redesigned wizards for configuration and for modifying access kind (WLAN bridge / LAN bridge).
- Enhancement: The time it normally takes to build a link with the FRITZ! Box soon after pressing a button (WPS) is noticeably lessened.
- Advancement: messages for WLAN in “Process / Activities” have been improved.
- Improvement: Detection of various parallel WPS activations was enhanced.
- Enhancement: Revised DFS timeout messages in “Procedure / Events”.
- Enhancement: WLAN guest entry naming (SSID, default) based mostly on language variety.
- Enhancement: Security of guest accessibility to WLAN has been enhanced.
- Fastened: Vulnerabilities in the managing of fragmented incoming packets and added MPDUs (A-MPDU) fastened (“Fragattack”).
- Fixed: With unencrypted WiFi, the WPS feature for WiFi visitor entry did not function reliably.
- Preset: In some scenarios, the 5 GHz relationship was not in the beginning recognized soon after connecting by means of WPS.
- Fastened: information transmission was interrupted for a few seconds when switching from 5 to 2.4 GHz if the FRITZ! Repeater was positioned unfavorably.
- Fastened: Set reduced maximum throughput amount when utilized with recent Apple iOS and MacOS devices.
- Fastened: The illustration of the set up wizard to configure the WLAN bridge was incomplete.
- Fastened: the final site of the setup wizard displayed the WiFi community important even however an unencrypted network was configured.
- Fixed: When WPS logs running in parallel were being detected, they have been not reliably terminated.
- Set: the range of messages in “System / Gatherings” was far too small in some places.
- Fastened: incorrect reference to FRITZ password adoption! Box for a repeater not activated for Mesh.
- Preset: If I adjusted from just one placing to another in the network configurations, the variations ended up not applied.
- Preset: The “Aid” web site could no extended be identified as immediately.
- Preset: the pace display screen for LAN connections was not appropriate.
- Mounted: accidental display screen of LAN relationship settings.
- Set: numerous password assignment requests.
- Fixed: Incorrect time specification when displaying the most recent FRITZ! YOU.
- Set: In exceptional conditions, there have been a number of radar timeouts in the 5 GHz band with consequent decline of link.
- Set: In exceptional circumstances, the 5 GHz link to the FRITZ! Box.
- Fastened: When altering the WLAN typical from “11a + n” to “11n + ac”, problems with channel assignment arose.
- Set: erroneous occasion in “Method / Functions” with WPS for the duration of DFS timeout.
very similar posts
Take note: Remember to use an HTML5-compliant website browser, for instance present variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new options.