The producer of FRITZ! Box, AVM, commenced to implement the new FRITZ! OS 7.27 for FRITZ! Repeater 600 v1 and v2 for all end users today. The upgrade to FRITZ! OS 7.27 increases the automated configuration of a LAN connection in between the FRITZ! Repeater and a FRITZ! Box with Mesh. In addition, the wizard for configuring and changing the form of entry has been redesigned and the stability and overall performance of the WLAN have been improved. With this update, AVM also has Weak points in handling fragmented incoming packets and set aggregate MPDUs. There are also extra improvements and variations that can be witnessed below. The FRITZ! OS 7.27 for the FRITZ! Repeater 600 can be commenced with a solitary simply click by using the FRITZ! Person interface. Box. AVM also recommends that all people check with the FRITZ! Mesh overview. Box to see if there are updates for other FRITZ items! As repeaters, Powerline or FRITZ! Fon. These updates are also exhibited on the FRITZ! Residence web page. Box. You can find more information about this update down below or on AVM.
Download -> Down load FRITZ! OS 7.27 for FRITZ! Repeater 600
With every single update, AVM also optimizes stability and consequently endorses all consumers to update. The FRITZ! OS 7.27 for the FRITZ! Repeater 600 is now readily available for obtain by means of the FRITZ person interface! Box and from AVM. Open the FRITZ! Box> Enter fritz.box in your net browser and login> Simply click Wizards> Update> Start off the update by clicking Search for a new running process FRITZ! and adhere to the directions to get the new FRITZ! OS for the FRITZ! Repeater.
The FRITZ! OS 7.27 is now out there for down load from AVM:
The FRITZ! OS 7.27 contains the following new functions and enhancements:
The FRITZ! OS 7.27 consists of the adhering to new capabilities and enhancements:
- Redesigned set up wizard.
- Improved WiFi general performance and stability.
A lot more advancements and changes with FRITZ! OS 7.27
- Improvement: improves the stability of the process.
- Improvement: Enhanced WLAN balance.
- Enhancement: redesigned set up wizard.
- Advancement: The time it normally takes to create a connection with the FRITZ! Box following pressing a button (WPS) is drastically lessened.
- Advancement: messages for WLAN in “System / Situations” have been improved.
- Enhancement: Detection of numerous parallel WPS activations was enhanced.
- Enhancement: WLAN visitor accessibility naming (SSID, default) dependent on language range.
- Improvement: Steadiness of visitor access to WLAN has been enhanced.
- Mounted: Vulnerabilities in the dealing with of fragmented incoming packets and aggregated MPDUs (A-MPDU) preset (“Fragattack”).
- Fastened: With unencrypted WiFi, the WPS feature for WiFi guest accessibility did not work reliably.
- Fixed: Mounted minimized most throughput fee when employed with present Apple iOS and MacOS products.
- Mounted: The illustration of the set up wizard to configure the WLAN bridge was incomplete.
- Fixed: the remaining site of the setup wizard displayed the WiFi community crucial even though an unencrypted community was configured.
- Set: When WPS logs working in parallel have been detected, they were being not reliably terminated.
- Mounted: the amount of messages in “Program / Events” was much too lower in some parts.
- Mounted: completely wrong reference to FRITZ password adoption! Box for a repeater not activated for Mesh.
- Fastened: If I altered from just one location to one more in the community options, the changes had been not used.
- Fastened: The “Aid” website page could no lengthier be known as immediately.
- Preset: numerous password assignment requests.
- Mounted: Incorrect time specification when displaying the newest FRITZ! YOU.
- Enhancement: security advancements.
Notice: Make sure you use an HTML5-compliant website browser, for example recent variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new functions.