The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM today launched a maintenance update to FRITZ!OS 7.31 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B. Present day update to FRITZ!OS 7.31 only features bug fixes and improvements in the areas of DSL and technique , which can be noticed under. There are three uncomplicated methods to install the new FRITZ!OS 7.31 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B: the automated update operate, an update by means of the Mesh overview, or an set up via the FRITZ!Box person interface. . End users get the new FRITZ!OS instantly or with a single simply click in the FRITZ!Box person interface. The simplest way to start out the update is in the mesh overview of your FRITZ!Box. In addition, AVM suggests that all buyers check out the FRITZ!Box Mesh Overview to see if updates are available for other FRITZ! merchandise, these as repeaters, powerline or FRITZ!Fon. These updates are also shown on the FRITZ!Box dwelling page. Much more facts on this update can be located beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.31 for FRITZ!Box 7520 B
With just about every update, AVM also optimizes safety and hence suggests all users to update as soon as probable. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.31 for the FRITZ!Box 7520 B is now obtainable for obtain by way of the FRITZ!Box user interface and from AVM. Open up the FRITZ!Box consumer interface -> Enter fritz.box in the website browser and log in -> Click Wizards -> Update -> Start off the update by clicking Search for a new FRITZ!OS and follow the recommendations to get the new FRITZ!OS.
The FRITZ!OS 7.31 update is now readily available for download from AVM:
The update to FRITZ!OS 7.31 features the subsequent new attributes and improvements:
- Improvement: Compatibility with “Limit DSL sync amount to available bitrate” alternative.
- Advancement: much more options for immunity to interference on the DSL link.
- Improvement: Included option to use aged version of DSL.
- Advancement: Approximate line duration is exhibited in the DSL overview.
- Enhancement: Optimized synchronization behavior on ADSL 2+ connections.
- Improvement: Enhanced DSL stability.
- Fixed: The reserved details fee transmitted by the service provider was not taken into account appropriately when guaranteeing the QoS for the Net relationship.
- Fixed: Complications with DSL synchronization on some VDSL traces with extremely distinctive DSLAM configurations.
- Set: Improper screen of DSL edition.
- Advancement: Enhanced program balance.
Take note: To use the new features, use a internet browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.