The holidays are a time for family, friends, and of course, nails! Whether you’re attending a holiday party or just want to add some festive flair to your daily life, these Christmas nail wraps are sure to please. Check out our top picks for the best Christmas nail wraps below.
Christmas Nail Wrap Design Ideas
If you’re looking for some festive and creative Christmas nail wrap designs, you’ve come to the right place! Here are 25 of the best Christmas nail wraps to try this holiday season:
- Candy cane stripes
- Santa hats
- Christmas lights
- Holly berries
- Christmas trees
- gingerbread houses
- candy canes
- polar bears
- Christmas wreaths
How to Apply Nail Wraps
It’s simple to apply nail wraps! Just follow these steps:
- Choose the size that best fits your nail.
- Peel off the clear backing.
- Place the wrap on your nail and smooth out any bubbles.
- Press down the edges of the wrap.
- Trim off any excess wrap with a nail file or scissors.
Tips for Applying Nail Wraps
-Start by removing any nail polish or gel manicure that you currently have on your nails.
-Wash your hands thoroughly to remove any oils or dirt.
-Trim and file your nails to the desired shape.
-Push back your cuticles.
-Apply a base coat of nail polish, if desired.
-Select the nail wrap that best fits your nail size and shape.
-Gently peel off the clear film on top of the wrap.
-Place the adhesive side of the wrap onto your nail, starting at the cuticle and smoothing it down towards the tip of your nail.
-Use a nail file to trim off any excess wrap around the edges of your nails.
-Finish with a top coat of clear polish, if desired.
How to Remove Nail Wraps
If you’re sick of your Christmas nail wraps and are ready to remove them, here’s how to do it:
-Start by gently peeling back the edge of the nail wrap.
-Once you’ve peeled back a corner or edge, slowly start lifting the wrap off of your nail.
-If the wrap is resistant and not coming off easily, soak a cotton ball in acetone nail polish remover and place it on top of the wrapped area for a few minutes. This will help loosen the adhesive and make removal easier.
-Once the majority of the wrap is off, use a nail file to buff away any remaining adhesive.
Where to Buy Nail Wraps
There are many places you can buy nail wraps these days. You can find them online, at your local beauty supply store, or even some drugstores. Here are a few of our favorite places to buy nail wraps:
- Amazon – Amazon has a wide variety of nail wraps available from different brands. You can usually find good deals on wraps here, and they offer free shipping on orders over $25.
- Target – Target also has a wide variety of nail wraps available from different brands. They typically have good prices on wraps as well.
- CVS – CVS is a great place to buy nail wraps if you have a coupons or ExtraBucks rewards to use. They offer a wide variety of brands and styles to choose from.
- Walgreens – Walgreens is another great place to buy nail wraps if you have coupons or Balance Rewards points to use. Like CVS, they offer a wide variety of brands and styles to choose from.
- Sally Beauty Supply – Sally Beauty Supply is a great place to buy nail wraps if you want a large selection to choose from. They carry many different brands and styles of wraps, and you can often find good deals here too
There you have it! Our top picks for the best Christmas nail wraps to help get you into the holiday spirit. We love how festive and fun these wraps are, and we know you will too. So go ahead and pick your favorite design, or try out a few different ones to mix things up. Whatever you do, make sure to have a great time decking out your nails for the holidays!
Infuriatingly humble organizer. Entrepreneur. Zombie guru. Professional creator. Future teen idol.