If you want to hide private messages on WhatsApp from others but don’t know the trick, then this is the news for you.
Bombay : If you WhatsApp If you want to hide private messages from others but don’t know the trick, this is the news for you. Or for users who use a third-party application to protect WhatsApp chats, this news is important. This is because the WhatsApp instant messaging application offers its users a function to keep the chats in the application safe. So you don’t need any third party app to keep your WhatsApp chat safe.
Today we are going to tell you how to increase the privacy of your WhatsApp account. We will tell you that you can put a fingerprint lock on your application. The special thing is that this lock can be activated very easily and can be used just as easily. (here is how to lock your private messages on whatsapp with fingerprint on Android phone)
Protect your chat within the app
- First of all, open your VostApp. You will see 3 dots in the upper right corner of the home page, click on it.
- Then you will see some options, click on Settings.
- Now you will see Account option, click on it.
- Now click on the Privacy option.
- After clicking Privacy, you will see some options, the last of which will be Fingerprint Lock option, click on it and click Unlock with Fingerprint.
- You will now be asked to register your fingerprint. You can set the fingerprint lock time to your liking by clicking the Fingerprint Enrollment option.
- In this you will get three options, you can choose one of three, immediately, after 1 minute, after 30 minutes at your convenience.
- If you select this option immediately, your lock will be activated as soon as the application is closed. After 1 minute, after 30 minutes, after selecting one of these options, your lock will be activated after 1 minute or 30 minutes respectively.
In other news