The company of FRITZ! Box AVM has introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 for the FRITZ! Repeater 2400. The update consists of bug fixes in the WLAN locations, which can be observed below. The FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 for the FRITZ! Repeater 2400 can now be downloaded from AVM. People of the laboratory variation can obtain the update by means of the FRITZ! User interface. Box. You can obtain additional information and facts about this update below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Down load FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 for FRITZ! Repeater 2400
The new firmware can be downloaded from the subsequent AVM website:
- Obtain FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 for FRITZ! Repeater 2400
Focus: This firmware is only suitable for FRITZ! Repeater 2400!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Additional improvements to FRITZ! OS 7.24-88508 for the FRITZ! Repeater 2400
- Fixed: With unencrypted WiFi, the WPS function for WiFi visitor access did not operate reliably.
- Fixed: In some instances, the 5 GHz relationship was not in the beginning recognized after connecting by way of WPS.
- Set – Fastened packet decline in repeater mode.
- Enhancement: amplified WLAN stability.
- Set: Not able to edit entries in a Google on the internet mobile phone guide.
Notes on the lab update for FRITZ! Box
This FRITZ! The lab model is in beta standing. It was tested in regular environments before its launch, but it can also malfunction. AVM assumes no duty for damages resulting from the use of this version. You can exchange the FRITZ! Box to the FRITZ! Official OS at any time employing the restoration.exe file integrated in this lab package.
very similar posts
Be aware: Use an HTML5-compliant world wide web browser, for instance present variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new options.