Launch of the game Forza Horizon 5 It’s just the beginning, the developers at Playground Games are hard at work not only on updates, but also on new content. Coming to open world racing in the next two seasons 24 new cars. 16 of them will be free.
Since its launch, Forza Horizon 5 has offered exactly 526 vehicles. If that is not enough for you, the second season will start on Thursday, December 9, 2021, with which 12 new cars will arrive. After four weeks, it will be replaced by the third season with another 12 machines on four wheels.
Gamers can expect, among other things, the Lamborghini Huracán EVO, Ferrari Monza SP2, Jaguar XK RS GT, Audi TT RS, Ferrari FXX-K Evo or Ford Mustang Mach 1.
The theme of the second season is winter and christmas. In the Horizon Wonderland store, it will be possible to spend points on gifts or cars for yourself or your friends. Is connected with that community challengewhich includes reciprocal gifts. By sending cars as gifts, players will add up to a world total: everyone will receive a Santa suit when it is half full and a “mystery car” (can it be a Peel P50?) When they reach the end.
It will be a pleasant fun Stadium. It becomes an ice rink with festive decorations and even a hockey field. In addition, we can have special winter-Christmas clothing for the characters, as well as gifts, snowmen and other seasonal elements of the environment with which you can play.
- 1939 Maserati 8CTF – The car will be available during the summer (December 9-16) for 45 points from the festival playlist.
- 2012 Lamborghini Aventador J – Fall Season Championship Prize (Dec 16-23)
- 2010 Ferrari 599 GTO – Winter (Dec 23-30), 25 Playlist Points
- 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello – spring (12.30 to 6.10), seasonal championship
- 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante – Spring, 25 points
- 1965 Peel Trident – Spring, 45 points
- 2018 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ – to unlock the car it is necessary to accumulate 200 points during the entire 2nd season (from December 9 to January 6)
- 1962 Peel P50 – The conditions to obtain this machine are secret.
The third season will accompany New Year’s celebration. The decoration (characteristic of different cultures) will be exhibited in the capital, including lanterns that appear at night. Special vehicles are reserved for Car Pass holders, namely: 2017 Ferrari J50, 1973 Ferrari Monza SP2, 1973 Lamborghini Espada 400 GT, 1966 Lamborghini Huracan Evo, 1966 Jaguar XJ13, 1993 Jaguar XJ220 TWR, Ferrari FXX -K Evo from 2018 and Audi TT RS from 2018. One car will be unlocked every week.
- 2003 Toyota Celica SS-I – summer (January 6 to 13), 45 points
- 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO – Autumn (January 13 to 20), 25 points
- 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37 – Autumn, 45 points
- 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38 – Winter (January 20-27), 45 points
- 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT – Spring (January 27 to February 3), 25 points
- 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton – Spring, 45 points
- 2016 Zenvo TS1 – 120 points throughout the season
- 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 – 200 points throughout the season
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.