The manufacturer of FRITZ! Box AVM now produced a new lab firmware for the FRITZ! OS 7.26-89026 for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE. The update for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE only contains bug fixes and enhancements in the regions of mobile communications, Web, WLAN, telephony, and the program these can be observed underneath. You can now download and examination the FRITZ! OS 7.26-89026 for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE. Consumers of the laboratory version can obtain the new update via the FRITZ! User interface. Box. Open up the FRITZ! Box -> Enter fritz.box in the browser and login -> Click Wizards -> Update -> Get started the update by clicking Seem for a new running process FRITZ! and abide by the guidelines to get the new FRITZ! YOU. If the update can not be carried out, there is an substitute alternative to update the FRITZ! Box applying a FRITZ! YOU. You can locate a lot more information and facts about this update on AVM.
Down load -> Download FRITZ! OS 7.26-89026 for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE
The new firmware can be downloaded from the pursuing AVM web page:
- Down load the FRITZ! OS 7.26-89026 for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE
Notice: This laboratory firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE!
Web-site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Far more advancements to the FRITZ! OS 7.26-89026 for the FRITZ! Box 6890 LTE
- Change: the first configuration approach of the provider’s rate “Telecommunications at dwelling by radio” has been revised.
- Preset – Fixes in the first setup procedure (auto-detection of cell community company fees unsuccessful in particular constellations).
- Fixed: with a FRITZ! Box with a preconfigured World wide web company, the preliminary set up procedure could not have operate properly.
- Mounted – With the ‘Automatic’ placing for the cell sort, the cell bands location are not able to be adjusted in some conditions.
- Fixed: sending an SMS generates double entries in the SMS diary.
- Preset: No action available to send one more SMS to the exact recipient for SMS journal entries for despatched SMS.
- Preset: SMS drive mail contained incorrect day and time facts.
- Mounted – When using a cellular charge with a fastened IPv6 handle, the link standing is not shown on the overview website page.
- Mounted – At service provider premiums for parallel or backup functions, TR069 provider would often not switch to secondary interface if primary world wide web link failed.
- Improvement: elevated balance.
- Fixed: Lua bug when deleting certain phone quantities.
- Improvement: enhanced steadiness.
Notes on the lab update for FRITZ! Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation is in beta standing. It was examined in normal environments just before it was introduced, but it can also malfunction. AVM assumes no accountability for damages resulting from the use of this variation. You can exchange the FRITZ! Box to the FRITZ! Formal OS at any time working with the restoration.exe file integrated in this lab kit.
very similar posts
Note: Make sure you use an HTML5-compliant world-wide-web browser, for instance current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox, to use the new functions.