The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM right now introduced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 produced. The update features bug fixes and other enhancements in the Web, WLAN, and process spots, which can be viewed under. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 can now be downloaded and examined from AVM. As a consumer of the lab model, you can download the update by means of the FRITZ!Box person interface. More data on this update can be observed below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is accessible for download at the following AVM web page:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for FRITZ!Box 7590
Notice: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Web site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101351 in FRITZ!Labor
- Preset: Adjustments to access profiles could not be used with Safari browsers.
- Advancement: Interoperability improvement for WireGuard.
- Preset: In “Repeater” working method, the uplink was only displayed with a person WLAN band on the “WLAN > Wireless Network” and “Home Network > Mesh > Dwelling Community Accessibility” web pages.
- Advancement: Discover on the “WLAN > Program” website page if the conclusion time of the “day-to-day schedule” is previously than the get started time.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta position. It was analyzed in common environments ahead of release, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any damage ensuing from the use of this version. You can modify the FRITZ!Box back again to the formal FRITZ!OS working with the restoration.exe file involved in this lab package.
Be aware: To use the new options, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.