The FRITZ!Box maker AVM has launched these days a new FRITZ!OS Lab Firmware 7.39-101351 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 released. The update consists of bug fixes and other improvements in the spots of Internet, WLAN, and Program, which can be noticed below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 it can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab version, you can obtain the update via the FRITZ!Box user interface. You can obtain much more info about this update down below or on AVM.
Obtain -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is accessible for down load at the next AVM web page:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101351 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
Attention: This lab firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101351 inside of FRITZ!Labor
- Set: Modifications to entry profiles could not be utilized with Safari browsers.
- Improvement: Enhanced interop for WireGuard.
- Mounted: In “Repeater” operating manner, the uplink was only exhibited with a WLAN band on the “WLAN > Wireless network” and “Dwelling network > Mesh > Household network obtain” webpages.
- Improvement: Detect on “WLAN > Schedule” site if “day-to-day routine” stop time is previously than get started time.
Notes on the laboratory update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was analyzed in regular environments prior to launch, but may also trigger malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for damages resulting from the use of this edition. You can swap the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS working with the recovery.exe file involved in this lab deal.
Note: To use the new functions, you should use a net browser that supports HTML5, these kinds of as existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.