The FRITZ!Box manufacturer AVM has released today a new FRITZ!OS lab firmware 7.39-102028 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6660 launched. The update features bug fixes and other advancements in the places of telephony, internet and procedure, which can be found down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-102028 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6660 it can now be downloaded and analyzed from AVM. As a user of the lab version, you can download the update through the FRITZ!Box person interface. You can discover a lot more details about this update underneath or on AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-102028 for FRITZ!Box 6660 Cable
The new firmware is out there for obtain at the subsequent AVM web page:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-102028 for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable
Notice: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 6660 cable!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39-102028 in FRITZ!Labor
- Advancement: Unregistered cellular phone quantities sporadically (only 6591, 6660, 6690).
- Enhancements: in FRITZ!OS within just FRITZ!Labor.
- Fixed: TR-069 could not be forever disabled (6660, 6690, 6490, 6590, 6591 only).
- Fastened: VPN connections to Android products by way of IPSec may perhaps crack soon after a several minutes.
Notes on the laboratory update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab edition has beta standing. It was analyzed in common environments prior to launch, but may possibly also bring about malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for damages ensuing from the use of this edition. You can swap the FRITZ!Box again to the official FRITZ!OS making use of the recovery.exe file provided in this lab deal.
Notice: To use the new options, make sure you use a website browser that supports HTML5, these kinds of as present versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.