The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM nowadays launched a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-101356 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6591 introduced. The update only consists of bug fixes and other improvements in the Web, WLAN, and process regions, which can be witnessed down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101356 for the Cable FRITZ!Box 6591 can now be downloaded from AVM. As a person of the lab model, you can obtain the update by means of the FRITZ!Box person interface. Additional information on this update can be identified beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101356 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable
The new firmware is available for download at the next AVM internet site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-101356 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable
Consideration: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable!
Site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further enhancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101356 inside of FRITZ!Labor
- Fixed: Adjustments to entry profiles could not be used with Safari browsers.
- Improvement: Interoperability improvement for WireGuard.
- Mounted: In “Repeater” working method, the uplink was only displayed with a single WLAN band on the “WLAN > Wi-fi Community” and “Household Community > Mesh > Home Community Entry” pages.
- Improvement: Discover on the “WLAN > Routine” website page if the conclusion time of the “every day schedule” is previously than the start off time.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab model has beta position. It was tested in normal environments just before release, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for any hurt ensuing from the use of this variation. You can alter the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS using the recovery.exe file provided in this lab package.
Note: To use the new options, use a world-wide-web browser that supports HTML5, for illustration, the existing versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.