The FRITZ!Box company AVM has introduced nowadays a new FRITZ!OS Lab firmware 7.39-101676 for the FRITZ! Box 7590 produced. The update consists of bug fixes and other advancements in the regions of Web, WLAN, and Repeaters, which can be witnessed down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-101676 for the FRITZ! Box 7590 it can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a user of the lab edition, you can obtain the update by means of the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. You can obtain much more info about this update below or on AVM.
Download -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-101676 for FRITZ!Box 7590
The new firmware is out there for obtain at the adhering to AVM web site:
- Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-101676 for the FRITZ!Box 7590
Attention: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 7590!
Web site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Additional improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.101676 in FRITZ!Labor
World wide web ->
- Mounted: Missing “Highly developed Settings” for specified WireGuard VPN connections.
- Fastened: When importing a WireGuard VPN connection, no machine could be selected to use the VPN link.
- Mounted: Machine names were being lacking in the cellular look at of Parental Controls.
- Fastened: VPN connections to Android devices via IPSec might crack after a couple of minutes.
- Advancement: Transformed print views of the accredited IP deal with checklist in parental controls.
- Improvement: Route administration and community conflict checking for WireGuard VPN connections.
property network ->
- Fastened: The timestamp of the final time a unit was lively was reset when the FRITZ!Box was restarted.
- Mounted: Incorrect representation of a LAN relationship when switching amongst numerous community switches.
- Mounted: In rare situations, the repeater’s relationship to the FRITZ!Box could be forever shed in excess of a wi-fi band.
Notes on the laboratory update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab model has beta position. It was analyzed in normal environments prior to launch, but may perhaps also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for damages resulting from the use of this edition. You can switch the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS employing the restoration.exe file incorporated in this lab package.
very similar posts
Observe: To use the new capabilities, please use a internet browser that supports HTML5, these as existing variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.