The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently unveiled a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96594 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable. The update features a variety of bug fixes, enhancements and modifications in the places of World wide web, WLAN, property community , USB, repeater and program, which can be found down below. An present WireGuard VPN consumer can now be expanded to incorporate new connections. It also supports Android 12 VPN consumers dial-in by using IPSec IKEv2 and enhances WireGuard configuration. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96594 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable can now be downloaded from AVM. As a consumer of the lab version, you can download the update by using the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. Open up the FRITZ!Box › Enter fritz.box in the browser and log in › Click on Wizards › Update › Start the update by clicking Look for for a new FRITZ!OS and observe the instructions to get the update. Far more information and facts on this update can be identified beneath or on AVM.
Download -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-96594 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable
The new firmware is accessible for down load at the next AVM web-site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96594 for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable
Interest: This lab firmware is only acceptable for the FRITZ!Box 6591 cable!
Internet site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Further enhancements of FRITZ!OS 07.39-96594 for FRITZ!Box 6591
- Fixed: IPv6 was lively for more mature cellular products and world wide web connection was not achievable.
- Improvement: An current WireGuard VPN client can be expanded with new connections.
- Enhancement: Android 12 VPN person dial-in supports IPSec IKEv2.
- Advancement: Random selection of the port utilised for WireGuard VPN connections and growth of the variety location.
- Fixed: The “WLAN / Wi-fi Community” website page was not thoroughly visible when making use of the “Safari” net browser on MacOS/iOS/ipadOS.
- Improvement: Enhanced radar detection (5 GHz band).
- Improvement: Enhanced WiFi vehicle channel element.
property network ->
- Set: The exhibit of the frequency spectrum was missing for devices on the power grid that ended up linked to the FRITZ!Box by using the electricity line.
- Transform: Revision of the “Details” webpages for FRITZ!Powerline devices.
- Improvement: Improved WireGuard configuration.
- Fastened: Folder assortment for the media server was not doable for the reason that the “Ok” button remained grayed out.
- Set: Under specific circumstances, the WLAN channel in the 2.4 GHz band was altered much too frequently.
- Mounted: Disable Wi-Fi was not propagated to the mesh repeater if mesh configuration inheritance was disabled.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab model has beta standing. It was tested in normal environments right before launch, but it can also trigger malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for any harm ensuing from the use of this variation. You can improve the FRITZ!Box back to the formal FRITZ!OS utilizing the restoration.exe file provided in this lab package deal.
very similar posts
Observe: To use the new options, use a website browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.