AVM now produced new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-96974 for the FRITZ!Box 7530. The update enhances the initial setup wizard with the solution to ship faxes or send and receive faxes. Also, the e mail deal with saved in the consumer account can be deleted. There are also a variety of bug fixes, improvements and variations in the locations of DSL, World wide web, WLAN, repeaters and programs, which can be seen underneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-96974 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab version, you can down load the update via the FRITZ!Box user interface. You can discover far more data about this update beneath or on AVM.
Download -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-96974 for FRITZ!Box 7530
The new firmware is out there for download at the pursuing AVM web site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-96974 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
Awareness: This lab firmware is only suited for the FRITZ!Box 7530!
Website -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Additional enhancements of FRITZ!OS 7.39.96974 for FRITZ!Box 7530
- Improvement: First set up wizard with solution to mail faxes or mail and obtain faxes.
- Improvement: The electronic mail handle stored in the consumer account can be deleted.
Further more improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.96974 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
- Enhancement: Show of info sync speed as an alternative of info speed readily available on “Overview” and “On the net Keep an eye on” web pages.
- Mounted: Failed ISP logins have been not integrated in the occasion log.
- Set: In unusual situations, the e mail notification of a prosperous update was not sent by using the MyFRITZ! system.
- Preset: NTP time determination was not probable with no a DNS server provided by the Internet provider.
- Mounted: Less than specific instances, the “Federal Inspection Office for Media Destructive to Youth” filter was not updated.
- Set: WireGuard VPN relationship involving twin-stack connection and DS-Lite would often drop permanently.
- Mounted: “The World wide web tackle of this FRITZ!Box” was often not exhibited for WireGuard connections.
- Fastened: In quite unusual cases, an update was no lengthier requested and Mesh Grasp information was not transferred to MyFRITZ!Net.
- Advancement: With VPN connections, parental controls sometimes prevented access to the Internet.
- Mounted: Set 160MHz channel bandwidth (5GHz band) effectiveness concerns with some Huawei products.
- Mounted: “Commence WPS” button in “WLAN/Protection/WPS Quick Hook up” web page had no functionality.
- Fastened: Sporadically, WLAN was not activated or deactivated via FRITZ!Fon in sure eventualities.
- Improvement: Enhanced automated channel range on the 5GHz band in situation of RADAR interference.
- Advancement: Bigger text in many tables.
- Advancement: Transformed the conduct of the buttons at the base of the web site.
- Fixed: A number of DFS wait around right after first setup.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta standing. It was examined in normal environments ahead of launch, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no responsibility for any damage ensuing from the use of this edition. You can transform the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS applying the recovery.exe file integrated in this lab offer.
Be aware: To use the new capabilities, use a world wide web browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the current variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.