The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM nowadays released a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-97652 for the FRITZ!Box 7530. The update features numerous bug fixes, improvements and changes in the spots of Web, WLAN and technique, which can be viewed beneath. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-97652 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 can now be downloaded and analyzed. As a person of the lab model, you can obtain the update through the FRITZ!Box user interface. Extra info on this update can be discovered beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-97652 for FRITZ!Box 7530
The new firmware is out there for obtain at the adhering to AVM website:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-97652 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
Awareness: This lab firmware is only suitable for the FRITZ!Box 7530!
Internet site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even more improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.97652 for the FRITZ!Box 7530
- Fixed: The FRITZ!Box sporadically set the ICMP identifier for ping calls to , which made “host checking” challenging.
Additional advancements of FRITZ!OS 7.39.97652 for FRITZ!Box 7530
world wide web->
- Preset: Calling a list in a parental regulate entry profile started off the print preview
- Set: Following importing and making use of a simplified WireGuard VPN configuration for business dial-up on a FRITZ!Box (as a household gadget), it was not probable to arrive at the FRITZ!Box from the business community.
- Enhancement Balance improvements for (Android) VPN connections about IPSec IKEv2.
- Fixed: If the 2.4 GHz frequency band was disabled on the “WLAN / Radio Channel” website page, the settings for the WLAN standard ended up reset.
- Mounted: When MAC tackle filtering was enabled on the “WLAN / Wireless Network” page, login tries were not normally recorded in the “Demonstrate unsuccessful login tries” record.
- Fastened: Press services for guest WLAN access was not operating.
- Enhancement – Added a corresponding party log entry for a short-term channel change to channel 36 in the course of ZeroWaitDFS (5GHz band).
- Preset: Contacting immediate enable for event messages was not connected.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab version has beta standing. It was tested in typical environments just before release, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any harm resulting from the use of this version. You can modify the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS working with the recovery.exe file included in this lab offer.
Observe: To use the new features, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for illustration, the recent versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.