Through the system of the working day, AVM produced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-97969 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX. Present day update incorporates several optimizations and advancements to Mesh, Video Streaming, Parental Controls, and WireGuard, which can be observed down below. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-97969 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX can now be downloaded and analyzed from AVM. As a consumer of the lab edition, you can obtain the update by means of the FRITZ!Box user interface. Far more details on this update can be found beneath or on AVM.
Download -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-97969 for FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
The new firmware is out there for down load at the subsequent AVM web site:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-97969 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
Attention: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX!
Internet site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.97969 for the FRITZ!Box 7590 AX
- Preset: Machine locks have been getting disregarded primarily based on the default profile.
- Set: Unsuccessful to produce new WireGuard VPN connections.
- Fastened: Complications with online video streaming on equipment connected to a FRITZ!Repeater.
- Fastened: Different faults on the “WLAN/Wi-fi Community” website page in the UI.
- Fastened: Partially delayed transfer following changes to the input fields for “Wi-fi community title (SSID)” and “WLAN community essential” on the “WLAN / wi-fi community” site.
home community ->
- Set: Parental controls would unexpectedly display that on the web time experienced expired.
- Enhancement: Improved display of LAN connections in the mesh overview of the FRITZ!Box.
- Set: Event messages could have been sorted into incorrect groups.
- Enhancement: Depth webpages are now not only saved right after editing by clicking “Implement”, but also shut.
- Enhancement: Revised icons for device blocking and genuine-time prioritization on the dwelling web site.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was tested in regular environments ahead of launch, but it can also lead to malfunctions. AVM assumes no obligation for any damage resulting from the use of this version. You can modify the FRITZ!Box again to the formal FRITZ!OS applying the recovery.exe file bundled in this lab deal.
very similar posts
Observe: To use the new functions, use a world wide web browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the current variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.