The maker of the FRITZ!Box AVM currently released a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-98310 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400. This update only fixes bugs that had been found in past versions of FRITZ!OS, and is therefore not assume new features. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-98310 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400 can now be downloaded and examined from AVM. Users of the lab edition can obtain the update by way of the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. Anyone who has already installed a lab variation on their FRITZ!Box will quickly be supplied the update and can put in it right by using the person interface. A lot more info about this update can be located under or at AV M.
Download -> Download FRITZ!OS 7.39-98310 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
The new firmware is readily available for down load at the subsequent AVM website:
- Obtain FRITZ!OS 7.39-98310 for FRITZ!Repeater 2400
Focus: This firmware is only ideal for FRITZ!Repeater 2400!
Web page -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
Even further advancements in FRITZ!OS 07.39-98310 for the FRITZ!Repeater 2400
- Fixed: Maybe incorrect display of finish equipment in FRITZ!Repeater.
- Preset: “Get started WPS” button in “WLAN/Security/WPS Speedy Connect” web page had no operate.
- Fixed: Sporadically, WLAN was not activated or deactivated by way of FRITZ!Fon in specified eventualities.
- Mounted: WLAN network critical was not properly checked for validity when entered
- Set: Quite possibly incorrect display screen of end products in FRITZ!Repeater.
- Set: Many DFS wait just after original set up.
- Preset: Problems when employing media libraries or video clip streams with end units linked to the FRITZ!Repeater.
- Upgrade: Security elevated.
- Enhancement: Altered the behavior of the buttons at the base of the website page.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was tested in regular environments ahead of release, but it can also bring about malfunctions. AVM assumes no accountability for any damage ensuing from the use of this edition. You can adjust the FRITZ!Box back again to the official FRITZ!OS applying the restoration.exe file bundled in this lab offer.
Note: To use the new characteristics, use a web browser that supports HTML5, for instance, the current versions of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.