The company of the FRITZ!Box AVM nowadays produced a new lab firmware for FRITZ!OS 7.39-99980 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX. The update includes several bug fixes and improvements in the locations of WLAN, USB, Web, Mesh, and cell communications, which can be seen underneath. Fastened a bug because of to which the major stage folders of the directory tree are not shown in the collection dialog for transferring files. The update to FRITZ!OS 7.39-99980 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX can now be downloaded and tested from AVM. As a consumer of the lab model, you can download the update by way of the FRITZ!Box consumer interface. A lot more information and facts on this update can be found beneath or on AVM.
Down load -> Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-99980 for FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
The new firmware is offered for down load at the adhering to AVM web site:
- Down load FRITZ!OS 7.39-99980 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
Focus: This lab firmware is only appropriate for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX!
Web-site -> https://avm.de/fritz-labor/
New improvements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.99980 for the FRITZ!Box 7530 AX
- Set: WiFi devices can have very lousy or no world-wide-web connection.
- Fastened: Folders at the leading level of the directory composition are not shown in the range dialog for moving information.
Even further advancements in FRITZ!OS 7.39.99980 inside FRITZ!Labor
- Mounted: Network couplings via WireGuard extended with possibilities for NetBIOS filtering, all facts site visitors, and gadget range.
- Fixed: SMB, file, and printer shares had been situated over a WireGuard VPN link. it is not feasible underneath Microsoft Windows and other NetBIOS-based applications.
- Fastened: LED signaling was lacking when activating the mesh in specific situations.
- Set: LED signage was lacking when beginning WPS from the UI.
- Preset: Some cellular telephone sticks are only acknowledged as “Other System” and consequently simply cannot be utilised.
Notes on the lab update for the FRITZ!Box
This FRITZ! The lab variation has beta position. It was tested in standard environments ahead of launch, but it can also cause malfunctions. AVM assumes no duty for any harm ensuing from the use of this edition. You can improve the FRITZ!Box back to the official FRITZ!OS working with the recovery.exe file provided in this lab offer.
Be aware: To use the new attributes, use a world-wide-web browser that supports HTML5, for case in point, the latest variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.