These days, AVM also introduced a firmware update for the FRITZ!Powerline 1000E v2 with model number 2.12..1-2. This version increases network security. Figuring out community utilization makes it possible for for much better mesh management. The additional dependable topology information in the case of network loops also enables the mesh to quickly resolve network loops. Last but not minimum, much more thorough information and facts about neighboring devices in the community makes certain a more exact mesh topology. With every single new update, AVM also optimizes the stability of FRITZ!Powerline and consequently suggests that all people update. The update with variation number 2.12..1-2 for the FRITZ!Powerline 1000E v2 can be downloaded through the FRITZ!Box user interface under the menu › Residence network › Mesh or with the FRITZ!Powerline software program. Additional details about this update can be found down below or at AV M.
Down load -> Down load FRITZ!Powerline 1000E v2 firmware variation 2.12..1-2
The firmware is offered for download at the adhering to AVM web-site:
Edition 2.12..1-2 consists of the next new options and enhancements:
- Enhancement: Higher stability in the electrical network.
- Improvement: Pinpointing community utilization enables for superior mesh steering.
- Improvement: Extra reliable topology info in the case of community loops will allow the mesh to automatically right community loops.
- Enhancement: Extra detailed facts about neighboring products on the community (LLDP protocol) makes certain a far more correct mesh topology.
- Improvement: Better extended-expression balance.
Note: To use the new features, use a net browser that supports HTML5, for example, the present-day variations of Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.