Nvidia jumps to version 516.40 (Version 515) with the GeForce Game Ready graphics driver. Windows 11 22H2 is now officially supported and thus WDDM 3.1 as well as CUDA 11.7. But other corrections were also made.
- [Enscape] Shadows may not render correctly.
- [Advanced Optimus] Brightness settings are not applied correctly on certain Lenovo laptops.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 Dongle is limited to a maximum resolution of 4K @ 60Hz.
- Turning HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when using non-native resolution
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] HP Reverb G2/Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not recognized.
- Videos played in Microsoft Edge may appear green when NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled when exiting sleep mode or fast booting.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay footage may appear overexposed when Use HDR is enabled in Windows display settings.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] In-game indicators flash when the character is near an underwater ship.
- The monitor may flicker briefly when coming out of sleep mode when DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
Interestingly, the Nvidia driver selection for RTX 30 series (desktops and laptops) Windows 10 and Windows 11 no longer has standard drivers to choose from. RTX 20 and below will continue to receive 472.84 and earlier. Although this controller is also compatible with the RTX 30.
Information and Download:
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.