Google is fully aware that it doesn’t want to pick up the phone when it comes. Not so because we expect most of the spam or fraudulent calls that the dialer hasn’t picked up yet. Therefore, hang up your voicemail or phone. However, not all calls are spam. Currently, Google is trying to help by confirming the call. Not only that, they Google phone Try the app on more phones and allow everyone this new verification.
Google’s new confirmed call
In today’s blog post, Google Verified call A Google Phone app feature initially deployed in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Spain and India. More countries should be accessible soon.
The new Verified Calls feature shows more than just the name of the store you are calling. Not only does the store’s name appear, but the company’s logo also appears, and if Google confirms it. In some cases, indicate why they are calling so that the bank will ask for confirmation of the purchase. The idea is to make sure the phone is who you really are and to prevent spoofing.
Google has been piloting verified calls with a “wide” range of companies for several months, and has also worked with many call center and call solution businesses that are ready to verify more companies.
Google Phone app for more devices
In addition to the Verified Call news, Google has announced that the Google Phone app is ready to open on non-preloaded devices. Mobile phones like Google Pixel, some Motorola and Nokia devices, and some other brands ship phones with Google’s phone app, but not everyone does. No (Samsung, etc.).
Today, Google is making Google Phone available to other users, who can benefit from the ever-increasing app. Still, you’ll be limited to certain devices running Android P and above, but expansion to more devices should continue.
Installing Google Phone on a mobile does not give the same experience as a preloaded user (no call screen or visual voicemail), but the list of features is quite long. Here’s the list Google provided today:
- Spam protection: Google’s advanced machine learning model alerts you to suspicious callers and helps avoid unwanted calls from spammers, telemarketers and scammers
- Caller ID: Google’s extensive coverage of caller ID lets you know which business you’re calling, so you can respond with confidence
- Intuitive design: Simple and lightweight design allows you to easily connect by tapping your favorite person
- privacy: Phone keeps contact data secure and does not process information or upload data related to them
- freedom: Free download
- Block number: Block unwanted callers and never be disturbed again
- Dark mode: Switch to dark mode to save battery and reduce night eye strain
- Video integration: Google Duo integration allows you to switch from phone to video call and chat while looking at each other’s faces
- Find nearby places: Quickly find a phone number near you from within the app
Google Play link: Google phone
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.