Apple just announced the winners of its traditional 2021 Design Awards. This year, the awards are divided into six new categories that reward developers around the world in terms of inclusion, innovation, graphics, entertainment, interaction and social impact.
12 award-winning apps
In total, 12 applications were awarded this year, after the WWDC developer conference, during which Apple announced the main news of future updates to its operating systems (macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS).
Read also : New iOS 15: FaceTime, iMessages, Focus!
Here is the list of the big winners.
” The best apps and games in this category provide exceptional experiences for everyone, regardless of background, ability, and language. “explains Apple.
- Voice Dream Reader, a text-to-speech application capable of reading text aloud from almost any digital source.
- HoloVista, a game that supports a variety of accessibility features, including options to control movement, adjust text size and contrast, sound volume, and intensity of visual effects.
Entertainment and fun
” The winners in this category offer a memorable, engaging and enjoyable experience, powered by Apple technologies. “
- Pok Pok game room, a fun application adorned with magnificent animations that captivate the little ones thanks to a well-chosen design and exciting interactions.
- Little orpheus, a fun and simple platformer with intuitive controls and compelling storytelling.
Read also : iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS: will your device be compatible?
” The winners in this category offer intuitive interfaces and smooth controls that are perfectly tailored to the platform. “explains the brand to the apple.
- Carrot Weather, famous for its humorous weather forecast and excellent graphics.
- Single bird, a game that comes to life thanks to the integration of notifications, the quality of the graphics and its music that varies according to the weather conditions, the season and the time of day.
” The winners in this category help improve living conditions while asking crucial questions. “
- Be my eyes, which allows blind and visually impaired people to contact volunteers from around the world to help them identify objects through the camera.
- Sunrise, a game that shows the positive impact of respect for the environment while emphasizing the importance of family, community, civic commitment and kindness.
Visuals and graphics
” The winners in this category stand out for their dazzling visuals, brilliantly designed interface, and unrivaled animations, all serving an original and consistent theme. “according to Apple.
- Loóna, an app that offers pleasantly animated sleep prep sessions that include relaxation activities, stories, and atmospheric sounds.
- Genshin impact, a game that exceeds the visual limits of mobile games.
” The winners in this category provide an unparalleled experience through the innovative use of Apple technologies that puts them in a class of their own. “
- Naad sadhana, an all-in-one studio-quality music app that helps musicians of all genres and skill levels perform and bring their work to the world.
- League of Legends: Wild Rift, which offers the intact experience of a sophisticated computer game on a mobile device, thanks to the clean touch controls, designed specifically for mobile devices, to an automatic orientation system that allows you to take your marks quickly.