The Tous Anti Covid application allows you to scan the QR codes present on the vaccination and proof certificates that serve as health passes and at the entrance of restaurants, sports halls, swimming pools. How does it work ? How to activate it? It’s free? How to download it? Update it?
[Mis à jour le jeudi 12 août à 15h26] More than 25 million French people have downloaded the app TousAntiCovid that allows you to digitally store your vaccination certificates Y tests serving as a “health pass” or “European Covid digital certificate” to travel from July 1 in Europe. On July 1, an update of the application was carried out. Allowed Directly convert the vaccination certificates stored in your application into a vaccination certificate in European format. Since August 9, it also allows you to generate a widget. “To present your favorite certificate easier and faster!” The Tous Anti Covid press service told us. The beginning ? Save time by accessing your QR code without opening the app. You just have to define a favorite certificate by clicking on the heart icon. On Android, press and hold your finger on the home screen until the “widget” is offered to you. In Apple, the word widget is represented simply by a “+”. From July 19, 2021, you can also import your vaccination certificate or test carried out in a country of the European Union, indicated Cédric O, Secretary of State for Digital Transition and Electronic Communications in Twitter. We find in this application:
- the “Carnet” also called “TousAntiCovid-Carnet” that stores test, vaccination and recovery certificates.
- the “Reminder Book” via TousAntiCovid-Signal allows you to be alerted to positive cases of the virus after going to a restaurant, a bar, a gym where a QR code has been scanned.
How does All Anti Covid work? What good is it? What do i use? How to use.
TousAntiCovid is an interactive and rich application of the first application StopCovid Launched in 2020 for “Contact Tracing” of Potential Covid-Infected Cases. Everything that Anti Covid allows The user tested positive for COVID-19 to immediately warn people that they could have been infected during their contagion period by activating the Bluetooth on your smartphone. Only contacts who have previously downloaded the app are notified. The “contacts” are the people crossed during the previous days, within a meter, for at least fifteen minutes. The aim is to allow contact cases to be controlled, a doctor is consulted, a screening is carried out, where to isolate itself if necessary and thus break the chain of transmission of the virus. All Anti Covid offers several practical functions:
- key figures on the evolution of the Covid epidemic in France and vaccination.
- access and download 3 types of certificates that serve as health passes to access large events or to travel : the negative test certificate, the Covid-19 recovery certificate and thevaccination certificate. The health pass has been merged with the “European Covid digital certificate” to be able to travel from July 1. You can also import your vaccination certificate or negative test carried out in the European Union, has indicated Cédric O on Twitter Monday, July 19. On July 1, an application update was carried out: you can now directly convert your vaccination certificate stored in your application into a vaccination certificate in European format by clicking on “Convert to European format”.
- The application is available in stores all the countries and translated into 6 languages.
The application was first of all a research project initiated at European level and in which Inria (National Institute for Research in Digital Sciences and Technologies) for France. In April 2020, the Inria teams published, with the teams from the Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institut (Germany), the ROBERT protocol – for robust and privacy-preserving proximity tracking – which features a technical application architecture of “tracking contacts “in accordance with European regulations. values and on which TousAntiCovid was built. The application is directed by Inria, which groups public organizations, large groups and start-ups, but does not use the Apple and Google device to which other countries have subscribed.
The Tous Anti Covid application is downloadable from Thursday, October 22, 2020, on IOS and Android. Search “TousAntiCovid” on the Play Store if you have a phone Android or in App store if you use a Iphone. You also can flash the QR code with your phone on this page.
As of July 22, more than 25 million French people have downloaded the TousAntiCovid app.
To scan a QR code in the Tous Anti Covid application, it is very simple:
To scan a QR code at the entrance of an establishment:
- At the entrance of the place (gym, restaurant, pool, etc.), open the TousAntiCovid application
- Click “Scan a QR code”
- Place the phone in front of the QR code and wait for it to recognize it.
► To add your certificates (certificate, card, vaccination, travel …) /
- Open the Tous Anti Covid app
- Click “Scan a QR code”
- Place the phone in front of the QR code of the paper vaccination certificate (or proof) and wait for it to be recognized.
- The addition is made automatically in “TousAntiCovid-Carnet”.
Once the application has been downloaded to the smartphone, it must be activated. To do so, simply connect the device to bluetooth and then click the “Activate all Anti Covid” button in the app.
On the street : Once installed and activated (function Bluetooth activated and notifications accepted), the application sends an alert to users who have recently been in contact with a person who voluntarily declared to have tested positive for the coronavirus during:
- 5 minutes less than 1 meter;
- 15 minutes between 1 and 2 meters
This allows the person who declares himself positive in the application, to warn all the users of TousAntiCovid that it has been found. “When a person tests positive, they receive a unique code with the test result. If you want, you can use this code to report positive in the application.” specifies the Ministry of Health. People alerted by the app are invited to isolate themselves and perform a screening test.
Since April 19, 2021, the TousAntiCovid application offers a function called “TousAntiCovid-Carnet“. This allows to justifya positive or negative result on a screening test virus but also to download for free, if you have been vaccinated, a vaccination certificate. A vaccination certificate in European format can be downloaded from the Ameli’s site to be able to travel through Europe from July 1 and stored in TousAntiCovid-Carnet.
► If you have already downloaded your QR code in the TousAntiCovid Carnet application, you don’t have to do anything: the QR code will automatically update in European format.
►The test and vaccination certificates issued until June 25 will remain legible when the “activities” health pass is used on French territory. Corn to travel to Europe, it is necessary to collect the certificate in European format.
The Tous Anti Covid Check application is independent from Tous anti Covid. It is intended for professionals who manage establishments open to the public. However, everyone can download it for free from Google Play Store if you have an Android and in theapple store if you have an Iphone. She allows control and verify the validity of vaccination certificates or negative Covid-19 test results by scanning clients’ QR code. It is also capable of analyzing QR codes in European format. This application is very useful, while the health pass is extended from July 21.
How does it work ? All you have to do is open the app, then scan the 2D-DOC or QR code by placing it in the middle of the staff, then slowly pulling the terminal back until the scan is activated. The result is shown below:
- If a “V” vert appears, it means that the check result is Valid.
- If a red cross appears, it means that the check result is invalid.
- If a brown eye icon appears, this means that the data must be compared with the identity documents of the person to be validated. “Any health proof must be verified simultaneously with an identity document. The verification of the identity document is a mandatory step of the sanitary control“specifies the Government in its memorandum.
All Anti Covid verification reminds that no data is saved in the database during verification.
Bars and restaurants have reopened their interior rooms. Sports halls too. To support the reopening of establishments open to the public, the Government has launched a mandatory system for professionals and recommended for clients called “TousAntiCovid-Signal” or “Digital Reminder Book”. At the entrance of the premises, you must open the TousAntiCovid application and go down to the “Reminder Book” and then click on “Scan a QR code place”. You have to go and scan the QR code displayed by the manager of the establishment. This allows the user to be alerted if they are in contact in the following days.
With the rollout of Covid vaccination in France, the TousAntiCovid app is being downloaded more and more. It allows you to store your vaccination certificate in digital format after the injection. This sesame can be presented during gatherings of more than 1000 people (festivals …) or during travel.
“The application is free and does not require you to enter personal information, stresses the Ministry of Health. If you scan a QR code, check that the link takes you to the government app TousAntiCovid. “
The installation of the application is not mandatory but it is recommended with the deployment of the health pass to facilitate the verification of the proof or vaccination certificate. The same goes for access to the various places where the health pass is compulsory in France.
Source : Ministry of Solidarity and Health, TousAntiCovid Answers to your questions.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Amateur web evangelist.