If you want to message someone on WhatsApp from your phone but don’t want to save their number. So follow these tips and message.
WhatsApp has become the most popular instant messaging app that keeps you connected to each other. But many times situations arise in which we do not want to save someone’s number on the phone, but rather send them a message. Today we tell you one way you can send a message to someone without saving the number. Let’s learn that way.
Also read this news: –Stolen or lost phone can be recovered, just do these 3 things
Use web browser
Open a web browser on your smartphone and then enter https://wa.me/*****. Where ****** is there, enter the mobile phone number you want to send the message to along with the country code. As soon as you search by entering the number, the web page will open in front of you and you will have the option to send the message.
Also read this news: –Googling in these ways, you will get accurate results, easy tricks
1) Open the WhatsApp group that contains you and the person you want to send the message to.
2) Tap on the group name, as soon as you do, the group information page will open in front of you.
3) Click the Show more option at the bottom.
4) You will get information about all the members present in the group.
5) Now touch the contact you want to send the message to, by doing this, you will have the option to send the message.
6) After tapping the message option, the chat screen will open to whom you want to send the message.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.