Spotify has long been, and continues to be, the king in the world of streaming music services, however, since Apple Music entered the scene, many users of iOS devices have considered the change of platform, they have already changed , or they will change in the future and surely if you are one of those users you will not want to lose your playlists that have taken so much time and effort to create, so in this post we tell you the easiest way to pass the playlists Play from Spotify to Apple Music.
What do you need?
Before starting the process, we want to tell you what are the requirements that you have to meet in order to carry out all the steps and enjoy, on Apple Music, all those playlists that you have created in Spotify and that, of course, you do not want lose in this transition that you are going to make.
The first and most important thing that you have to keep in mind is that, when you go to carry out the process you have to be subscribed to Apple Music, therefore, first of all, sign up for Apple’s music service. Once you are already an Apple Music user, you have to download the “SongShift” app from the App Store, which will be in charge of transferring your playlists from one service to another.
Steps to follow
Once you have subscribed to Apple Music and you have the “SongShift” application installed on your iPhone, you have to perform the following steps.
- Open the SongShift app.
- Search Spotify among all available music services.
- Click on the Spotify icon and enter your username.
- Once you have connected your Spotify account, do the same with your Apple Music account.
Now you have your two services connected, below we will tell you the steps you have to follow to pass your playlists.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose the source and the destination, in this case, the source will be Spotify, and the destination, Apple Music, for this you just have to press the «Next» button.
- Automatically position Spotify as the source, press «Next» again so that Apple Music is positioned as the destination.
- Now click on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on “Set Source” to choose the playlist you want to transfer.
- Once you have configured the source, Apple Music will automatically appear as the destination.
- To start the transfer, you just have to click on the “I’m done” button and it will automatically start to transfer the Spotify playlist to your Apple Music account.
- Once the process is complete, below the transfer, “List Transfer” will appear.
- Go to the music app and check that the playlist has transferred successfully (it may take a few seconds to appear).
Enjoy the Pro version of SongShift
In addition to giving you the opportunity to transfer your music for free, SongShift has a paid version that offers you very interesting advantages that may make you consider paying the monthly or annual subscription or even unlocking the “Pro” options for life, but Before telling you what price you are going to have to pay if you want to enjoy these advantages, we are going to tell you what these advantages are offered by the Pro version of SongShift.
- Batch configuration: you will be able to add several sources at the same time for processing, that is, you will be able to pass more than one playlist at once.
- Merging sources: you will be able to combine several source playlists in a single destination list.
- Monitored: you will be able to check the sources periodically for new incorporations and, in this way, when changes are detected they will be processed automatically.
- No Ads – Enjoy the app without any ads.
These are the advantages that you will be able to enjoy if you decide to purchase the Pro version of this application, well, how much does it cost to enjoy these advantages? It will depend on the frequency of payment you choose, that is, if you choose the monthly or annual subscription or pay one to use the Pro version.
- Monthly subscription: 5.49 Euros / month
- Annual subscription: 21.99 Eruos / month
- Lifetime subscription: 43.99 Euros