On Instagram People not only like to share photos and videos, but also to chat, watch clips with effects, and put filters on their images. But there are a variety of tricks that very few have tried in the app and it is time for you to know them.
For example in Instagram you can activate the messages that disappear as soon as they are read. This feature has been called ephemeral chats and you can enable them easily and quickly in your conversations. That way, when you talk to someone and close the window, everything you wrote will magically disappear.
But you also have the practical tool, in case you want to leave the social network for life, to download all your information between photos and videos quickly.
Best of all, the images or multimedia content you have on Instagram will be downloaded in their original format and in high resolution. So if you want to recover everything you will have to perform these steps.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ALL YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FROM INSTAGRAM
To do this, you must request all your information from Instagram, but you must be quite patient since, in certain cases, the app may take time to collect everything:
- The first thing will be to update and open Instagram on your mobile.
- After that, click on the tab with profile photo.
- Now simply click on the three horizontal lines button in the upper right corner.
- At that moment you will see a window that says “Setting”.
- Now click where it indicates “Security”.
- In this section you will see the tab that says “Download data”.
- Enter the Email address to which you want Instagram to send your data.
- For security reasons, Instagram will ask you for your your account password and confirm that you want to download all your data.
- Finally, you must be attentive since in less than a day or 24 hours Instagram will send you the download link with all the content to your email.
Introvert. Beer guru. Communicator. Travel fanatic. Web advocate. Certified alcohol geek. Tv buff. Subtly charming internet aficionado.