Much is happening at the beginning of July, one of the news that the online environment spread is related to iOS 15 Public Beta release, version that can be installed and downloaded by those who are eager to iPhone. First of all, it must be said that this version may have important errors and other problems that can affect the daily use of the phone, so the recommendation is to install it on a secondary device and not on the main phone.
If you want to try the news of this Public Beta software you will have to access the site Beta software program to register, after which you will receive the update on your iPhone. Below is a step-by-step tutorial on how to install this update on your phone:
- Back up your iPhone using Mac or PC in case you want to downgrade (you cannot restore from a backup made on iOS 15 if you want to downgrade to iOS1 4)
- Go to beta.apple.com
- Login to your account
- Make sure you are in the “Guidance for Public Betas” iOS section.
- Swipe down and in the Get Started section, click “enroll your iOS device.”
- Swipe down again and click “Download Profile”
- Click “Allow” to download the profile and then click Close
- Enter settings and tap Downloaded profile from the top area
- Click Install
- Your iPhone will need to restart to complete the changes.
- After rebooting, go to Settings – General – Software Update
- Here you will see the update to the public beta version of iOS 15 available and click on Download and install
Also starting today, the Public Beta version of iPadOS 15 is available, as well as watchOS 8, respectively tvOS 15. As for the news that iOS 15 brings, the list includes new FaceTime options, the possibility of using SharePlay to listen music, watch movies or share your screen with friends in real time in video calls through FaceTime.
We also have advanced settings for notifications, Live Text, Lookup, Photo Memories and changes in privacy, security and Apple Maps. Learn more about iOS 15 here, and then I leave the list of compatible terminals.
Here are all the supported iPhones:
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone Xs
- iPhone Xs Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max